Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Infinity tokens? How to bid?!

i have to agree is how smart you are not skill.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    At least realize the context I was talking about. Its about giving general advice about how to avoid certain mistakes that I or other forumers have done in our early seasons and passing it to new players who ask, in this case it was about resources and managing them. And if you believe that this game requires skills then define what do you mean by ''skills''. win a treble with a 3 star team in a higher level competition and then I will call yours skillzzz. The only skill this game requires right now is managing resources, spotting your best players performances,trying to get a fair draw etc. Live matches don't care about our skills most of the time.
    as day passes by, i gotta say you're spot on with your initial advice/tips.
    with no tokens (everyday 1 which is not enough), it reqlly seems like staying back one season is way to go.
    its like starting back from stretch but this time with more knowledges and 2-3 5.5 star players with more younger players better chance of moving forward eith satisfaction and results.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I just do not buy your nice story my friend: 100 greens to get one 25 years old player from 120 to 140%. Pure joke! It took at the very least 50 greens each to pump up my 5 18-years old FT from 5 to 6 stars.
    And even if you could find one by luck (there is only one Messi after all!!), you'd need to do that 12 or 13 times to get a 140% team. Which makes almost 1500 packs. Easy as you said... Just tell us you are tanking or buying greens.

I don't tank and I don't buy tokens yet My team finishes each season at 130%. If you go back to my previous post you'll notice that my player Lionel Messi finished the previous season at 150%,so he started this season at 130% I used about 100 greens to pump him to 140% on day one of the season.

It's all about being smart and using the right transfer strategy for your team

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    You can maintain a 7 star team without using the transfer market at all. Instead use negotiations, recommended and Academy players. Buy about 6 of these players and make them the core of your team then watch video ads and train them to at least 140% every season so that they begin a new season at 120%+, then if you buy a few 99% players on negotiation your team quality will shoot up to about 110% on day one of the season.

Please note that it costs almost the same to train a player from 5star to 6stars than 6-7stars,and having players begin the season at 120% quality will be much better than 100% and like I said it costs almost the same to train both, the only difference is the initial investment to push that player to 140% and since you're going to use him for many seasons it will be worth it.

I personally haven't signed a first team player from that ridiculous transfer market for the past 7 seasons yet my team averages 130% quality per season, with this tactic I was able to get my team up to 7 stars on day one of this season just by signing 2 players one scout and one 99% negotiation player.
    This also worked wonder for me.

So far never bought any offer just buy 4-5* 18yo and power train them into 8*.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    This also worked wonder for me.

So far never bought any offer just buy 4-5* 18yo and power train them into 8*.
    That’s a way to go instead of bidding crazy on the transfer market
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234