Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?

  1. #11
    Rookie Exelous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    74
    I will try your method just hope it works cos the transfer market is damn crazy.

    Sent from my TECNO R7 using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    I hardly see 18yr olds to buy anymore..its tiring really...cos when you eventually see one..you need to have at least 40tokens. Even with that you lose the bid
    That would be your market then. Limited players = supply in demand. My advice would be to concentrate on negotiation bids and sign the 4* youth academy player and train him. Here is an example of my youth project.

    Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?-img_7719.jpg
    Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?-img_7720.jpg

    As you can see he has lasted me 4 seasons and still going. Average a goal every 2 games.

    Just to be clear, bin or sell the 2* youth, sign the 4* if you need a guy in his position and train him.

  3. #13
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Exelous View Post
    I will try your method just hope it works cos the transfer market is damn crazy.

    Sent from my TECNO R7 using Tapatalk
    I know the feeling. I'm watching players that don't even have any special abilities go for 50T

  4. #14
    Pro Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    933
    I feel like negotiations is the way to go nowadays... I just don't find enough 18-19 yo players, if I'm not camping the market all day. I dont mind spending 30 tokens on a young player that helps me 3 or 4 seasons, but seems like everyone is thinking this way and so the players are expensive on open market.
    On negos I can get a solid 18-19 yo player for 20-25 tokens easily and he is almost a 6 star as well. With a few greens I can train him SA or an additional position.

    It just annoys me that there are to few players on the market. On the old market every morning there were 15-20 young 5* players. Today, the youngest guy on my nego list is 20, I didnt see a single young quality player on the market (sat there for about an hour) and it frustrated me so much, that I bought a scout.

  5. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I feel like negotiations is the way to go nowadays... I just don't find enough 18-19 yo players, if I'm not camping the market all day. I dont mind spending 30 tokens on a young player that helps me 3 or 4 seasons, but seems like everyone is thinking this way and so the players are expensive on open market.
    On negos I can get a solid 18-19 yo player for 20-25 tokens easily and he is almost a 6 star as well. With a few greens I can train him SA or an additional position.

    It just annoys me that there are to few players on the market. On the old market every morning there were 15-20 young 5* players. Today, the youngest guy on my nego list is 20, I didnt see a single young quality player on the market (sat there for about an hour) and it frustrated me so much, that I bought a scout.
    Exactly

  6. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    That would be your market then. Limited players = supply in demand. My advice would be to concentrate on negotiation bids and sign the 4* youth academy player and train him. Here is an example of my youth project.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7719.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	93357
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7720.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	93356

    As you can see he has lasted me 4 seasons and still going. Average a goal every 2 games.

    Just to be clear, bin or sell the 2* youth, sign the 4* if you need a guy in his position and train him.
    I'll give this a shot
    El Pistolero likes this.

  7. #17
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I feel like negotiations is the way to go nowadays... I just don't find enough 18-19 yo players, if I'm not camping the market all day. I dont mind spending 30 tokens on a young player that helps me 3 or 4 seasons, but seems like everyone is thinking this way and so the players are expensive on open market.
    On negos I can get a solid 18-19 yo player for 20-25 tokens easily and he is almost a 6 star as well. With a few greens I can train him SA or an additional position.

    It just annoys me that there are to few players on the market. On the old market every morning there were 15-20 young 5* players. Today, the youngest guy on my nego list is 20, I didnt see a single young quality player on the market (sat there for about an hour) and it frustrated me so much, that I bought a scout.
    Scouts have never performed for me and don't last long but I'd agree, I'd rather pay the 40-60 tokens for him than go mental for a player of lower quality.

    Keep trying all your options and you never know what you might find.

  8. #18
    Pro Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Scouts have never performed for me and don't last long but I'd agree, I'd rather pay the 40-60 tokens for him than go mental for a player of lower quality.

    Keep trying all your options and you never know what you might find.
    Yeah I know, scouts aren't worth their price... But I accumulated a lot of tokens lately, because there are not the right players on the market. lol Maybe I should star over completely new with a only 18 years squad, with guys like you showed and tank a season.
    El Pistolero likes this.

  9. #19
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah I know, scouts aren't worth their price... But I accumulated a lot of tokens lately, because there are not the right players on the market. lol Maybe I should star over completely new with a only 18 years squad, with guys like you showed and tank a season.
    Haha here is then age of my first team Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?-img_7721.jpgTired of wasting tokens on transfer market?-img_7722.jpg

    Most of them I have had for many seasons and the youngsters I can train.

    If you have the tokens then up the limit you are willing to spend. Say a max of 40 tokens

  10. #20
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I witnessed an 18 yr old one on one goalkeeper go for 47 tokens, which is way out my price range. I could easily find an 18 yr old keeper and just slap a special ability on him for less than 10 tokens and 50 greens xD

    Since every level can bid for same player the market has gone crazy. Atleast this way I can find the right players and train them myself.
    I used to agree with you but not anymore. Greens are a hell to earn presently and tokens became a lot easier with assos, challenges and provider offers. I always go for the best 18-20 years old players available. Sometimes, it's 40 T but if you're patient enough, you can get a couple for 25-30 T - or even cheaper in the morning. I use my greens to pump them up to 7 stars. 6-star teams do not win trebles anymore at my level and that's all I am interested in.
    lespa likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

    Level: 33

    Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

    Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast