Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Most of them I have had for many seasons and the youngsters I can train.

If you have the tokens then up the limit you are willing to spend. Say a max of 40 tokens
    The project began:

Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?-dc-dmc.jpgTired of wasting tokens on transfer market?-dc.jpg

I'll probably not replace every single person, as there are 2 scouts and 3 negos in my current team. Hopefully I will get promotion one more time, then I'll sit every person above 20 on the bench next season and buy new guys for the starting team.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Rookie
    I got today a AMR, 18 y.o., 92% with FK SA for 12 tokens. Not the fastest trainer, but ok. He hasn’t played yet, so no idea if he’s good or not.

Carlos

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    The project began:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC DMC.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	93417Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	93418

I'll probably not replace every single person, as there are 2 scouts and 3 negos in my current team. Hopefully I will get promotion one more time, then I'll sit every person above 20 on the bench next season and buy new guys for the starting team.
    Fantastic!

Are they your centre back pairing?
    As long as they play regular, 2 games every day, they'll last you a few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by CMA FC View Post
    I got today a AMR, 18 y.o., 92% with FK SA for 12 tokens. Not the fastest trainer, but ok. He hasn’t played yet, so no idea if he’s good or not.

Carlos

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    That's a pretty good signing. Hopefully he's clinical for you

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I used to agree with you but not anymore. Greens are a hell to earn presently and tokens became a lot easier with assos, challenges and provider offers. I always go for the best 18-20 years old players available. Sometimes, it's 40 T but if you're patient enough, you can get a couple for 25-30 T - or even cheaper in the morning. I use my greens to pump them up to 7 stars. 6-star teams do not win trebles anymore at my level and that's all I am interested in.
    I started the season with around 120 tokens. I have about 25 left and that's just budgeting. I'd hate to think how much it would cost with 40T per player

Famous
    125 T: that's a hell of a challenge!! It takes me about 250-300 T to build my team. But I easily gain this amount each season.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Fantastic!

Are they your centre back pairing?
    As long as they play regular, 2 games every day, they'll last you a few seasons.
    Yeah, the DMC DC I trained aerial defender as well. They will be my centre back duo for the seasons to come.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Apprentice
    Negotiations is the way to go, i buy 4 or 5 18yr olds every season, keep training them and then replace them every 2 or 3 years. i always train them to 79/99 when they arent in the side and then sell them on negotiations.

You also only need a squad of 18 at most so the remaining 10 spaces are reserved for buying players for 1 token at 57 - 59 or 77 - 79, train them and then selling them at negotiations. big profits every season mean you can easily do this.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    125 T: that's a hell of a challenge!! It takes me about 250-300 T to build my team. But I easily gain this amount each season.
    100 of those are from association

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah, the DMC DC I trained aerial defender as well. They will be my centre back duo for the seasons to come.
    Does Taarabt take your free kicks? Lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast