Thread: Some questions/tips for better team.

Some questions/tips for better team.

Hello,

i am in level 6 and i have some questions for expert users in TE.

1. Can u please tell me which tactics produce lowest energy lost. I guess that u put on tactic team mentality to normal and pressing style low and tackling style easy? Or maybe some other trick? Cause when i have 2 matches in short time its good to know best option to lose less condition as possible .

2. When u watch online yor match and press bonus for some option, example defending from 10% to 15% it means, that your plaer tired more and u lose more condition or they dont lose it more?

3. Training players- i read that players from 18-21 age are training maximus as possible, and then the next level is from 22-25 age? And how fast do train then? around 30% less slow like they were from age 18-21? Next box is i guess from age 26-29 and how slow they train at that age?

4. Is it possible that u put your player to negotiation list? Or u must wait, that someone bid your player who has less as 99%?

1. Yes low pressure and zonal marking don't make you lose much condition, but keep in mind that you have to play based on your opponent team's quality, if he has a much stronger team he will probably destroy you with those tactics, sometimes you have to spend those packs or use your reserves.
    2. No bonuses don't tire your player more, they supposedly increase the efficiency of your team in that area.
    3. I don't fully understand your question but yes younger players train faster and their ability to grow slows down with age. Not every player has the same ability, some grow faster(see fast trainers posts on the forum) and some don't.
    4. No you can't manually put players on negotiations even thou we have been demanding that for some time. Your friend or anyone who sees your player as below 99% can bid for him directly but that is very rare and not the same as regular negotiations.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco21 View Post
    1. Can u please tell me which tactics produce lowest energy lost. I guess that u put on tactic team mentality to normal and pressing style low and tackling style easy? Or maybe some other trick? Cause when i have 2 matches in short time its good to know best option to lose less condition as possible .
    No difference, all tactics are the same from this point of view. Two orders that affect condition loss are High pressing and Man-to-man marking. Each of these increase condition loss by approximately 30%. But there is no way to reduce condition loss by other orders or formation.
    When you press Condition bonus during the game that does not reduce player's condition loss either. Supposedly it reduce the penalty from low condition, but who knows for sure.
    It wasn't our day.