Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree20Likes
  • 3 Post By HairDryer
  • 6 Post By HairDryer
  • 4 Post By smk fc
  • 7 Post By Kaizer Franz

Thread: Top Eleven likes the ones who cheat hahaha

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879

    Top Eleven likes the ones who cheat hahaha


  2. #2
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    I really dont understand you!

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I really dont understand you!

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    pay attention to first picture .... u understand...

  4. #4
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    pay attention to first picture .... u understand...
    no not the pic! what i mean is you. I dont really care if you cheat and not impress either.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Apprentice Francicic01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    182
    you mean that borusia berlin has less stars than it should be?

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Winning trophies
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Francicic01 View Post
    you mean that borusia berlin has less stars than it should be?
    No, I think he means that he manipulated the draw by having a really low % team originally, then buying good players.

    I think what he is trying to say, is that Nordeus are rewarding him for manipulating the challenge, instead of playing it how most people would play it.
    Easy as pi

    Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    No, I think he means that he manipulated the draw by having a really low % team originally, then buying good players.

    I think what he is trying to say, is that Nordeus are rewarding him for manipulating the challenge, instead of playing it how most people would play it.
    Unfortunately, what you've said is exactly the msg I wanted to deliver , the game lacks fairness ...

  8. #8
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Unfortunately, what you've said is exactly the msg I wanted to deliver , the game lacks fairness ...
    So , instead of pointing this so called " lack of fairness " , what you would have done to avoid this case you have created to show us ! Saying you are the develloper , what you would have done to avoid this ? I am curious ....

    Be serious one minute , do you really think me or another manager would have sack or sell all our goods players, that we take care to be well trained ( many green packs spent on them )just for one challenge of 146 tokens and 2 free players , to then be forced to spend tokens to buy new players ???? Seriously it is not at all a good management...

    You have just created a exploit in order to blame nordeus because it is what you do all the times : blame nordeus.

    The ironic face of this is that it is not difficult at all to beat the big teams of this challenge even with 30% weaker teams ...

    And the so called " cheaters ", where you put " tankers " into it too , how could they do this exploit ? By selling all their nine stars players ? lol

    Be honest with yourself !
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 01-17-2018 at 12:10 AM.