• 2 Post By AgeVenturas
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By AgeVenturas
  • 2 Post By HairDryer

Thread: Not serious

Not serious

Hi ppl,

This is not serious. Several matches lost against ridiculus formations (1 or 2 defenders):

2-4-4?

Not serious-descarga.jpg

2-1-3-3-1?

Not serious-47bd88c4-61e4-4419-8809-12d1c4ee9019.jpg

This is not real, nobody wins playing with 2 defenders in real world. You need to fix this.

Thanks.
    KenoticFC and Stefanakis like this.

Me and many others have been complaining for some time now in the bugs section, no response in my post. I just hope they are fixing something. This not only is not realistic but also breaks the game's rules.
    AgeVenturas likes this.

Famous
    Well... two days ago I lost my first leg of cup semi-final (as we all know, the ultimate non-important game...) agaisnt a team with manager absent whose only central DC was sent-off after 10 minutes. He played 80 minutes against a superior team and still contained my 2 7-stars strikers without any problem... So funny.
    AgeVenturas likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Guys,

You dont know how relaxing is for me knowing that I am not the only one suffering this.

It happened again for me. Mi rival: 2-4-4. All on my favor (+13% poss, all 10%, etc.). I've lost 0-1 home. Incredible.

Kenotic, share your post so I can "+1" on it.

gizzmo: OMFG!

Cheers
    gizzmo likes this.

Formation now is a joke my tanking acct with tanking formation is winning games. They on the verge of promotion 8th place

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Ποσιδονας and gizzmo like this.

I agree.
    After the new update in Team/formation, for me it's more blur.
    Still cannot figure out if the place of the player in the box it's about the space or the motivation (like the blue-red arrows).

Famous
    Slowly but surely, they are killing their game. It's never been perfect. By miles. But nowadays it's just becoming utterly ridiculous.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Luckily, I have never lost to crazy formations like this, I usually steamrolled them.

But I checked their positions in their leagues and they were usually leading theirs, which is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Me and many others have been complaining for some time now in the bugs section, no response in my post. I just hope they are fixing something. This not only is not realistic but also breaks the game's rules.
    Whats unrealistic about it ? If you search the history of real , proper football you will find that at one point in time , might have been 1940- 65 , there were a lot of teams that set up in a 2-3-5 formation to play highly attacking football. In fact when I first started to play that was the formation we used. What was surprising about it was it was only not too bad defensively as your midfield could sit back a bit to help defend as they werent needed a lot in attack and maybe I missed the bit in the rules where a formation like tis cant be used. Could you please show me where it is written ?

To be honest I have thought about using a formation quite similar to the 2-3-5 system. My thoughts are 2 DC , 3 DMC , 1 AMC and 4 Strikers so I guess it would be written as 2-3-0-1-4 and I would use the long ball down the middle on counter with offside and my team sitting back playing a zone defence and just giving away the centre of the park. I wonder how it would go but judging by this thread it might just be a decent set of tactics. This formation would be able to outnumber an opposition at the critical ends of the park so might be ok.