Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Stupid price

Stupid price

Why you trying to sell me a player for 469T? He is 23yo and 133%
    It says “Your player is not getting any younger. We should start thinking about the future to replace him”
    So Your trying to get me to buy another player? When he’s only 1 year younger than my 133% 24yo player you wanting me to swap for, and pay 469T and 14 mil cash
    wheres the logic in that? I get the same player but one year younger...if I did do it, it would cost me £50 sterling 😐

hahaha, only recommended young 79T player is much fair until now

469? Cheap!

Stupid price-screenshot_20180130-024331.jpg

Bye-bye, recommended. Those 79T youngsters were great =\
    Richie72 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Price went from 19y old with SA 79T -> 1200 Tokens 18y old, nice

I had an 24y old with the price of 1079T. ( AM said he is better than my 23 year old player. As I only train white skills, instead gray...)

Addicted
    i really don't know what drugs nordeus are on !
    i got an offer for a 23 year old on 140% for 679 tokens lol. said my other player isn't getting any younger, however the other player is 23 and on 130% who i bought for 79 tokens in recommends 2 weeks ago lol !
    i think nordeus have lost the plot seriously ! i'm thinking of quitting and going back to milk some effing cows on farmville !
    Stupid price-sans-titre.jpg

The cost is ridiculous it must be realistic who is going to spend £100 to get enough tokens to buy a player

Quote Originally Posted by mikehawker20 View Post
    The cost is ridiculous it must be realistic who is going to spend £100 to get enough tokens to buy a player
    If you are playing for a couple of seasons, you maybe noticed the idiotic offers in the both Tour events. Well, those over-priced mediocre old men seemed to be popular enough to implement almost the same offers permanently.
    Nordeus are making money (can't blame them for that), whales are paying, everybody is happy =] Well, except me. I miss Recommended.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-30-2018 at 09:51 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    To be honest, most of the prices are not justified and probably do not worth buying. Probably they should reconsider the prices.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    To be honest, most of the prices are not justified and probably do not worth buying. Probably they should reconsider the prices.
    George go tell them that they killing this game. I believe nobody really like the price. Ridiculous!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    George go tell them that they killing this game. I believe nobody really like the price. Ridiculous!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    This feature can be used by some people but indeed on this prices is kinda hard. 1000+ for one player is truly a loot. Around 100 euro if you convert in real money and is no guarantee you will actually win the competitions .
    HairDryer likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast