Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stylez777

Thread: Continual Black screen when trying to farm for greens?

Continual Black screen when trying to farm for greens?

So for 4 days now, no matter what i do when i try to watch a video for greens it always goes toa black screen and nothing happens. I can watch videos if i click a player and to gain back energy but not when I try to farm for greens.

I have tried to delete cache and data. I tried to change my google Ad ID. I deleted and reinstalled the game and nothing helps. I contacted support and they haven't been any help at all. So anyone have any idea what I else I could try? So annoying i can't farm my greens like everyone else can.
    YurySemitshki likes this.

Happened to me too.Try going near your WiFi router or wait a couple of days maybe it will fix itself

There is a thread called “Farming” on this page just scroll down

Why don't you search before put a tread?
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    Why don't you search before put a tread?
    First off I did use the search and things that came up where no help at all.

Secondly, as the guy above said, check the Farming thread just started, that guy said he is getting a limited amount of videos, less than 30 a day... I am getting NO VIDEOS EVERYDAY! This is 6 days in a row now i get black screen after black screen. So why the hell should I hijack another mans thread with my problem when it CLEARLY isn't the same issue?

If you aren;t interested in contributing to finding a solution, then move along. No need to stop and try to be a smarta$$ about it.

do that
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...-each-day.html

if it's not working, then maybe your account has been flagged as jeeves saying at post #56
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ach-day-6.html