Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: I love this game

I love this game

I love this game-img_0105.jpg I love this game-img_0106.jpgI love this game-img_0094.jpg I’m now 3rd in the league because of this

Pro
    20 shots just 4 on target. Your team played poorly and got punished at the end
    jarharnamme likes this.

This is troll result 101.
    Nice emblem by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Nice emblem by the way.
    Kenotic mate, i'd like to ask you a question.
    Is it possible for a team with 88% team rating win 111% team rating team?

i was planning to post a new thread but it might just be a waste of bandwith
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lecht View Post
    Kenotic mate, i'd like to ask you a question.
    Is it possible for a team with 88% team rating win 111% team rating team?

i was planning to post a new thread but it might just be a waste of bandwith
    Yes it is, of course you have to take into consideration the formation and if the team is active or not. If it is for a cup match then check his league standings, if he is a mid table team, then you have a lot more chances then with him being a top table team because in this case he is favourited by the game engine on top of his quality.
    Peter Lecht and jarharnamme like this.

Yes it is, of course you have to take into consideration the formation and if the team is active or not. If it is for a cup match then check his league standings, if he is a mid table team, then you have a lot more chances then with him being a top table team because in this case he is favourited by the game engine on top of his quality.
    I love this game-screenshot_2018-02-09-17-13-08-086_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    I love this game-screenshot_2018-02-09-17-13-19-825_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgI love this game-screenshot_2018-02-09-17-13-28-953_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

yeah he is an active manager.
    Watched his match against of the top team last two days.
    My league this season is rather tight.
    I will be against 5 active team, with strong squad and higher ratings than mine what's worst is they're all in my friend list.

Pro
    Nice emblem by the way.
    I don't see it as a troll result. His team played so poorly he had just 4 shots on target and one resulted in a goal while 2 were saved, that's fair enough
    jarharnamme likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lecht View Post

yeah he is an active manager.
    Watched his match against of the top team last two days.
    My league this season is rather tight.
    I will be against 5 active team, with strong squad and higher ratings than mine what's worst is they're all in my friend list.
    If you have the right players you can win him with ease. Try to train players with very high white skills
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    If you have the right players you can win him with ease. Try to train players with very high white skills
    you mean "very white skills"
    like this (the "Attack")?
    I love this game-screenshot_2018-02-09-17-28-26-939_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

NibbaTyrone mate, i'm sorry if i have "spammed" your thread. I just thought by putting it here i could save some bandwith for this forum.
    ✌️

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast