Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By pnr8555

Thread: T11 Currency - 1 April

T11 Currency - 1 April

Everyone's cash money will be valued to the Zimbabwean dollar's exchange rate to US dollar in 2008. That means if you have 100 trillion dollars, you'll have 3 US dollars as it currently stands.

Why is this change necessary?
    The economy of each countries are different. While T11 currently hosts over 200 international football leagues across 200+ FIFA members and some non-member countries, it would be rather unrealistic if a lower-ranked countries can afford all the top players with a huge value.

What does it mean to the players?
    100 trillion dollars equals 3 US dollars, so 100 billion is 0.3 dollars, and 100 million is merely 0.03 dollars. You will wonder someday why all the top players IRL like Ronaldo in T11, or some T11 legends in the past like Papaleo or Chano Petersen will be valued just for 3 cents.

What does it mean to the managers?
    The richer managers will be affected a lot by this hyperinflation of the currency as well as token to cash value. No wonder why some manager would spend 85 tokens, which costs around 7-9 US dollars IRL will only afford them a few US dollar cents in the game.

After all, 1 April, Happy April Fools!
    Last edited by pnr8555; 04-02-2018 at 02:38 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Does the month of march have only 30 days in Zimbabwe or am I missing something lol???
    THOU SHALL NOT LIE ON EASTER

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Does the month of march have only 30 days in Zimbabwe or am I missing something lol???
    THOU SHALL NOT LIE ON EASTER
    The hyperinflation thing is the only thing I ever heard about Zimbabwe so far.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    The hyperinflation thing is the only thing I ever heard about Zimbabwe so far.
    Like in Germany 1st World war, I have currency of after and before, of 20 Marks and of 10 Million marks. used to light the fire. lol