Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: How to train low cost or just have an idea to how to train?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    I don't know if it's that I'm awful at individual training or it happends to everyone and I'm mad: I have to waste 10 greens for 1% or 2%!?
    Try this combo of 6 easy drills... Make sure you have enough of each type of player to get the max %. Also, make sure to watch video for 2x benefits. Doing it 3 or 4 times will get you to 10% every time!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    Francicic01 and Ursd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greggathy View Post
    Try this combo of 6 easy drills... Make sure you have enough of each type of player to get the max %. Also, make sure to watch video for 2x benefits. Doing it 3 or 4 times will get you to 10% every time!

Thanks! As useful as the others post.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Thanks! As useful as the others post.
    And only deducts Amor 7.5% each time!!

Ursd likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Francicic01 View Post
    I'm inexperienced aswell about trainings, and i'm pretty curious aboout this topic , so i try to say some things about my case. I tried some training with those goalkeepers drills and then a set of drills that increase white skills on my 20 yo AMC-ST , he was 85% and five star before trainings, and after few trainings (7-8 times) i could get him to 97%, spending some greens , around 30. Now, my question is , How can you get to have the full team or at least 11 players with 7 stars? How much time do you spend? how many greens do you spend for players, and how can I not run out of greens , since for me only 30 greens were useful to get my best player to just 97%....?
    don't train every single player, have patience. identify your fast trainers, focus on them.

we'll get there. team has to be competitive, as i understand what veterans here are saying there is no long term advantage to overly dominate your league, as next season you'll get matching opponents.

I'm using 20 to 25 greens/day, focusing on:
    -one DC (was about 62% overall) to whom I added DMC position and aerial defender SA and only after that started working on raising his percentage. now on 75 or so, aiming only to about 88 or 89... enough time
    -one MC who got playmaker S.A. and up from 65 to only 78% now, but with about 140% passing and 130% in creativity. next is to push him around that in fitness and speed
    -ML/AML, my best asist, 3 times MoM, started as 91, at 101 now... basicly no more training needed for this league. maybe last few days, or first few days next season?

have young and talented GK, in low 90s, who advances quickly enogh to end this season above 100% and superstar striker at 124 (was weekly recommendation, 0$, 79 tokens) not pushing them for now.

everybody else is just not worth any greens, not that they are bad, they are all 65 to 85%, more then enogh for my opposition
    Francicic01 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by greggathy View Post
    And only deducts Amor 7.5% each time!!

The best efficient set of drills has proven to be the one which consumes 6,5,% condition. I never ever used the x2 button because you lose greens to farm, so in 5 times with this drills you have your 10%

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    don't train every single player, have patience. identify your fast trainers, focus on them.

we'll get there. team has to be competitive, as i understand what veterans here are saying there is no long term advantage to overly dominate your league, as next season you'll get matching opponents.

I'm using 20 to 25 greens/day, focusing on:
    -one DC (was about 62% overall) to whom I added DMC position and aerial defender SA and only after that started working on raising his percentage. now on 75 or so, aiming only to about 88 or 89... enough time
    -one MC who got playmaker S.A. and up from 65 to only 78% now, but with about 140% passing and 130% in creativity. next is to push him around that in fitness and speed
    -ML/AML, my best asist, 3 times MoM, started as 91, at 101 now... basicly no more training needed for this league. maybe last few days, or first few days next season?

have young and talented GK, in low 90s, who advances quickly enogh to end this season above 100% and superstar striker at 124 (was weekly recommendation, 0$, 79 tokens) not pushing them for now.

everybody else is just not worth any greens, not that they are bad, they are all 65 to 85%, more then enogh for my opposition
    ty for this information!

Anyone knows which drills I use to train this player?

He's a sub at important games bt sometimes he's on the initial 11 (at non-important game like weak teams at league)

I've tried with all attack drilks but it won only 1% of one thing each training.
    Last edited by Ursd; 02-18-2018 at 10:31 AM.

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Winger attack it's good
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Anyone knows which drills I use to train this player?

He's a sub at important games bt sometimes he's on the initial 11 (at non-important game like weak teams at league)

I've tried with all attack drilks but it won only 1% of one thing each training.
    Yes like nik ^^ said for a winger cover the finishing and shooting as well.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Yes like nik ^^ said for a winger cover the finishing and shooting as well.
    So I do the training all "Wing Play" drills?
    Last edited by Ursd; 02-20-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast