Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By madflo19

Thread: Rare occurrence. 10 minutes with no GK, no difference at all.

Rare occurrence. 10 minutes with no GK, no difference at all.

So the nerve wrecking last minutes of this game had something rare happen, a GK getting injured and the crazy part is the opponent did not sub him out (he still had 2 subs but maybe he gave up and left or something). My question is what happens in these cases , the match didn't change at all, can you imagine in real life playing against a team with no GK?

My lucky guess is 1.sub bug, he clicked the button, but the command was delayed.
    or 2. I'm not sure about this one but does an injured player leave the field every time, I may have read in a rare occasion the assistant mentioning the players name like being on the field when subbed out.Rare occurrence. 10 minutes with no GK, no difference at all.-screenshot_20180217-175918.jpgRare occurrence. 10 minutes with no GK, no difference at all.-screenshot_20180217-175946.jpg

Already experience that one time against third place, don't have any gk subs so I just leave him injured like 76 minutes win 3-1Rare occurrence. 10 minutes with no GK, no difference at all.-screenshot_2018-02-18-00-27-38.jpgRare occurrence. 10 minutes with no GK, no difference at all.-screenshot_2018-02-18-00-27-47.jpg

Also 6 shot on target from opponent and he get 6.6 rating pretty much not really big difference Rare occurrence. 10 minutes with no GK, no difference at all.-screenshot_2018-02-18-00-33-23.jpgRare occurrence. 10 minutes with no GK, no difference at all.-screenshot_2018-02-18-00-33-31.jpg

When the gk is injured and the manager is not watching or he is watching but he doesn't substitute the gk,another player will take his place (usually a defender) I've seen this in a friend match,but only during a live animation the defender was between the goal post,when there was no live animation,the injured gk was again between the goal post lol
    Toxcatl likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Kto
    Once I had GK injured, I saw my DC on his place in the live animation. The "possesion bar" (or however the thing is called) became much worse for my team at this point, so I substituted the GK with a defender, who did fine.