Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Power Training for the new season ? Look what is in store for you :)

Yes i understand what you are trying to tell me but some of them change it from normal to hard. Hoping to get the most out of their players. But in the end, they have got more injuries than they ask for. At least they have an idea on what is coming.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Honestly, if you will train them like that in real life, in 2,3 weeks you won't have any player ) so I think is something normal.
    lol, the point is, they'll perform if they don't have the choice. Look at chinese trainings.

Power Training for the new season ? Look what is in store for you :)-lol.jpg

Well, ok, bad taste sorry
    Carlitos likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Addicted
    I have only done 1-2 at a time due to the amount of tokens it can take for the green rest packs, but my injuries are almost nothing as I tend to get them down to 20% before boosting the condition back up and carrying on from there.

Is this the right way to go about it, or am I not doing it quite right (Managed a 2 star increase in 3 days, form high 30 to 40 quality)?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Well there is no right or wrong in the methods. I do them by the hour so the injuriy rate tend to be higher than normal. As long as you have the green packs to restore them back to high condition just before match. Any methods is ok
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

If i put skill points in new position a player that im power training it will decrease speed of training when reach new star or it will count since i expend it in the position? im mean, investing in new position/habilite count like points expended in stats, slowing down training before reach a new star? ty and sry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    I have only done 1-2 at a time due to the amount of tokens it can take for the green rest packs, but my injuries are almost nothing as I tend to get them down to 20% before boosting the condition back up and carrying on from there.

Is this the right way to go about it, or am I not doing it quite right (Managed a 2 star increase in 3 days, form high 30 to 40 quality)?
    I do that too, I keep them in orange zone, the hard part is getting them down to the orange zone, I got couple of injuries on the way down

Pro
    Also, the best time to do it is before the maintenance so that they lose a day of injury time a couple of hours later vs. training them right after the maintenance (new day).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Then you might be wrong, I have come across non token buyer that do power training waiting for the condition to get +5% every 3 hours. Well this is just to serve a reminder to them that at any given time during power training it is best to have at least 15 red packs.
    I am one of those managers that trains as often as it will allow me to.

I stop when I get below 80% and always time it so that I am 99% for the next game. so I get the absolute most out of the free rests, but i still get stupid injuries just like everyone else. Nordeus just wants me to waste my tokens. I made a promise not to spend any $$$ this season = level 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    If you are thinking of Power Training your squad to achieve the Star, then you have to bear with what that follows. The long list of injuries. Take a look at the daily injury list

Attachment 4835

For the whole of last season, I have 100+ of injuries only from Power training. Match injuries are not inclusive
    try to have in your account less than 100 tokens you will get 90 % less injures , belive me
    (*_*)

Addicted
    when i wasted a season power training (i was in league 2 back then) on a player, i was lucky and he didn't get injured even once

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast