Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February

Cant update on Google Play Store

VIP
    All 7 subs should be in the same line... there is too much space between them... and move them up, closer to the pitch, and there will be less problems while dragging them to the player we want to sub out...

[Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February-1akkk.jpg

The new formation screen is hurting my OCD so bad

Nice idea but the final result is so ugly.

1. The white cycle centress the player position on the pitch and is nice idea.
    2. Stars are too big, reduce the size by half at least. (Maybe the more suitable position for the stars are at the top of the player white cycle).
    3. Names font is really big, reduce the size more than half.
    4. Morale arrows is also really big and are in wrong position. For me more useful position for morale is at the right side of the players white cicle. (left the cards , write the morale)
    5. The black around the names is unnecessary. Use the black for the names for example to make a contrast withe the field.
    6. Condition bar is so large.
    7. Bring back field sector grids immediately
    8. Players positions are necessary, but not so much. (Smaller icons for positions)
    9. My DR is called now Psycho... from Psychogios. And that was was funny. Only 8 letters at max per player may bring some inappropriate results.

In my opinion if you want the people not get grumpy for the changes, create an editor for the appearance of the game to personalize it at our needs.
    And then you will get a lot new ideas from millions peoples.

Why you removed the gradient colors on each pitch section ?
    grubi125 likes this.

Apprentice
    Why did u make this update ? Did u even see how the plyers look on the pitch ? Why would you have the white background ? Stupid update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gohkimhock and grubi125 like this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    'Cause it was useless... I had once max control over entire pitch, except in front of the opponent's goal (slightly darker shade) and lost 0 - 4...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    'Cause it was useless... I had once max control over entire pitch, except in front of the opponent's goal (slightly darker shade) and lost 0 - 4...
    I don't agree, it was really usefull for many
    grubi125 and jarharnamme like this.

Addicted
    gradient colors, what is this?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Hi IImaestroII,

Thanks for your question.

After releasing new Formations and going over a lot of feedback from a variety of channels and testing the feature further with players, what we were learning is that the gradients weren't greatly influencing how Managers were setting up their teams, and that many were wanting to set up their formations first before checking out how their opponents would line up secondly.

This wasn't an easy call, but one that we feel will make Formations easier to use. Hope this answers your question.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast