Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Reschedule games

Reschedule games

Hi all I'm all new to this game and was wandering if you can reschedule games as I have a league game today at 12.10 and then a cup game at 12.25.
    And also is there a thread about formation help or mentoring.
    Thanks.

1. you may only change match time if you play at home
    2. if you have only less than 24 hours left, you can only delay your match time to later hour
    3. you may not arrange match time to the time between 30 minutes before maintenance time until 10 minutes after maintenance time

4. Tutorials and Guides
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-27-2013 at 07:07 AM.

Thanks Joshiko

I reshedule a lot of games every season, as most of my games are played when I am asleep in bed. I try to reschedule as early as possible so my opponent doesn't think I am trying to agin an advanatge, I just want to watch some of my games.

What I have always wondered is what happens if I reschedule a game to the exact time (or within 15 mins) that my opponent has another game scheduled to play. Will the game allow this to happen? I undestand its a 1000/1 chance, but still possible.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

you can reschedule to 15 mins after your opponent's match. i've done it couple of times. but not very effective from my experience..

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    I reshedule a lot of games every season, as most of my games are played when I am asleep in bed. I try to reschedule as early as possible so my opponent doesn't think I am trying to agin an advanatge, I just want to watch some of my games.

What I have always wondered is what happens if I reschedule a game to the exact time (or within 15 mins) that my opponent has another game scheduled to play. Will the game allow this to happen? I undestand its a 1000/1 chance, but still possible.
    I am assuming that as you are in Australia, and you say most of your games are played during the night (your time), that you are playing teams from all over the world (inc Europe?). In that case, a lot of your opponents are playing the matches in day/evening time. I bet they don't consider what time it is for you. I would suggest you play ALL of your home games at a time that best suits you. Let them have some night-time matches instead.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    you can reschedule to 15 mins after your opponent's match. i've done it couple of times. but not very effective from my experience..
    So, should I select a time my opponent already has a game scheduled, the game engine automatically places the game time 15 minutes later than what I requested? I suppose that would make sense.
    No regrets

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I am assuming that as you are in Australia, and you say most of your games are played during the night (your time), that you are playing teams from all over the world (inc Europe?). In that case, a lot of your opponents are playing the matches in day/evening time. I bet they don't consider what time it is for you. I would suggest you play ALL of your home games at a time that best suits you. Let them have some night-time matches instead.
    Raykco, yes in Australia, eastern standard time. I used to get up to watch a few matches at midnight, 1am, that sort of thing but found it difficult to get back to sleep so stopped doing that. If my game is important against a leading League contender I will change time to early in the morning here, but I do do it to give my opponent plenty of notice. 7am here is 10pm GMT, so that is not like changing it to 2am GMT when it would be impossible for most to watch.

We do get the raw end of the stick over here regarding match times. Nevertheless, we will battle on regardless.

No regrets

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    Raykco, yes in Australia, eastern standard time. I used to get up to watch a few matches at midnight, 1am, that sort of thing but found it difficult to get back to sleep so stopped doing that. If my game is important against a leading League contender I will change time to early in the morning here, but I do do it to give my opponent plenty of notice. 7am here is 10pm GMT, so that is not like changing it to 2am GMT when it would be impossible for most to watch.

We do get the raw end of the stick over here regarding match times. Nevertheless, we will battle on regardless.

Most of my matches over here in London are usually between 6pm and 11pm GMT. Obviously, I don't know quite how the time difference affects the game engine, but just a thought. I pressume that the time of maintenance over there is around 11am-12.30pm?

Therefore, I wonder, if you were to set your home kick-off time for say, 8pm (your time), given what you say about the time difference, that would be about 11am GMT. Even if you were to set it later, say 10.30pm (Aus time), it would be early afternoon in Europe. That shouldn't be too bad for your opponent.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Raykco, a good example is Sunday night upcoming. I have 2nd leg Cup semi final at 11pm & an important League game against possibly 2nd placed Belgium team at 11:30pm. I should be winning the Cup game because its against a friend in level 6 so I want to change the time of the League game. I will change it to 7am here, which should be about 10pm Belgium time I suspect, which should not be a disadvantage to my opponent. He does watch all his games, so if I change the times now, he has almost 2 and a half days to prepare. I can't be much fairer than that.
    No regrets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast