Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Hat-Trick Challenge Now LIVE!

Terrible challenge

Quote Originally Posted by EdgecombeFC View Post
    Terrible challenge
    I disagree.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalord View Post
    I disagree.
    I STRONGLY AGREE with EdgecombeFC!

"Interesting" fact when challenge was live i had only dual scorers even i hit net 7 or 8 times! I HAD TO REPLACE my main ST (he is almost capped) and my MC (LOL!) for not scoring hat-trick!

And challenge is over and my 1st match was like: 1 member scored 3 times and 1 member scored 4 times...

COME OOOOOOOOOOOON!

Challenge facts: (If i remember correctly we had 4 games for trying it!?) Scored goals: 26! Conceeded: 0 ZERO!
    Subbed 2 times almost capped ST and 1 time my MC...!

unlucky? Maybe... (with 26 goals lol!)
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-26-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalord View Post
    I disagree.
    I don't

Terrible indeed, and pointless too

So short challange and the don't inform that you have too open and read terms to actually partipartic. Weak.. And why? When it is for all why not roll out for all. I just don't get it.
    In this case it is actually a disadvantage too follow the forum and the official announcements I am puzzled.

And I actually liked the challenge, but got no bonus.
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-26-2018 at 06:56 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    True. It will help stretch him.

It will be tough decision next season. if I choose to keep him around as a low-to-mid 5* 31 year old (he's 106% now). It's a question of how long do I want to delay the rebuild. I have to push the backup striker next season as he'll be 21, but maybe I can hold off until the 4th association tournament.
    if your first striker will have next season skills in the attack around 150% keep him for the whole season. I know I would.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345