Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Hat-Trick Challenge Now LIVE!

There is also the offer of "one 8-9 star player for only 369 tokens" and I have couple of questions I'd like the administrator Sausy FC to answer.

1. How old will that player be? 18? 25? 29? The age affects a lot on whether to buy or not to buy the player. If he'll retire after 1 season, he's not worth such big amount of tokens, if the player is 18-20 years old he's worth the price.
    2. Will I be able to use him only during the Hat Trick Challenge (next 4 league games) or can he be used as a "normal player" bought from the transfer market?
    3. Is it just pure luck will you get a 8 star player or 9 star player or are there some requirements for getting the 9 star player?

I - and probably some other players too - found these questions very important and the answer to those questions decide whether I use the 369 tokens to the player or just skip the offer.
    lespa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juhiss_k View Post
    There is also the offer of "one 8-9 star player for only 369 tokens" and I have couple of questions I'd like the administrator Sausy FC to answer.

1. How old will that player be? 18? 25? 29? The age affects a lot on whether to buy or not to buy the player. If he'll retire after 1 season, he's not worth such big amount of tokens, if the player is 18-20 years old he's worth the price.
    2. Will I be able to use him only during the Hat Trick Challenge (next 4 league games) or can he be used as a "normal player" bought from the transfer market?
    3. Is it just pure luck will you get a 8 star player or 9 star player or are there some requirements for getting the 9 star player?

I - and probably some other players too - found these questions very important and the answer to those questions decide whether I use the 369 tokens to the player or just skip the offer.
    I let Sausy answer your question. Just want to remind you dont buy the player. Skip it.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Okay, that's a good advice. May I ask some arguments to your opinion why not to buy the player? I am pretty new in Top Eleven, I've played it for 2 years, but I've had some breaks within that time so I don't know all the tips and tricks in the game. I'm on manager level 13 and that 8 star player would be pretty big help as most of the players on my level are 5-6 stars. I'm eager to hear more information from you.

Okay, that's a good advice. May I ask some arguments to your opinion why not to buy the player? I am pretty new in Top Eleven, I've played it for 2 years, but I've had some breaks within that time so I don't know all the tips and tricks in the game. I'm on manager level 13 and that 8 star player would be pretty big help as most of the players on my level are 5-6 stars. I'm eager to hear more information from you.
    First is the age they probably be 24yo and above, as you already know they slow in training and will effect their progress.
    With 369token you can get a 18 or 19yo FT 5* in the TM with less the 10 token(maybe) and power train with the balance of your 369token. Train him with the skill you desire.
    I show a pic below. I bought this 3* 18yo FT from the TM for 1token. Power train him with 300+ green(cant really remember the exact amount but less the 350) to 7*.

Not 8 or 9* but probably better then Nordeus offer player and last longer in term career.

lespa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    First is the age they probably be 24yo and above, as you already know they slow in training and will effect their progress.
    With 369token you can get a 18 or 19yo FT 5* in the TM with less the 10 token(maybe) and power train with the balance of your 369token. Train him with the skill you desire.
    I show a pic below. I bought this 3* 18yo FT from the TM for 1token. Power train him with 300+ green(cant really remember the exact amount but less the 350) to 7*.

Not 8 or 9* but probably better then Nordeus offer player and last longer in term career.

That's true, very good point! I have one more question - how can I train only highlighted skills, only shooting and finishing for example, without having to "waste" the tokens to defense attributes development too? Personal trainer trains almost every attribute same amount...

P.S. Sorry for asking noob questions, as I said earlier there's happened a lot since I last played T11 and I'm just trying to learn the tricks again

That's true, very good point! I have one more question - how can I train only highlighted skills, only shooting and finishing for example, without having to "waste" the tokens to defense attributes development too? Personal trainer trains almost every attribute same amount...

P.S. Sorry for asking noob questions, as I said earlier there's happened a lot since I last played T11 and I'm just trying to learn the tricks again
    Sory but this is suppose to be the Hat trick thread.(off topic) i answer you in other thread.

Juhiss_k likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Sory but this is suppose to be the Hat trick thread.(off topic) i answer you in other thread.

True. It would be awesome if you could answer to me in the thread named "369 token player"
    HairDryer likes this.

How is it possible in this season
    Lol

Sent from my vivo 1719 using Tapatalk
    HairDryer likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ruud

[Official] Hat-Trick Challenge Now LIVE!-hattrick-1.jpg

[Official] Hat-Trick Challenge Now LIVE!-hattrick-2.jpg

[Official] Hat-Trick Challenge Now LIVE!-hattrick-3.jpg

lespa likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Kto
    What happens if I manage to score 3 with a GK?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast