Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Best way to have a 7 star team

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    i assume you watch the videos on your phone dipper ? a smartphone ? then go to settings/google/ads/change ad id. then close. go to top 11 and you'll get your 30 rests. and ignore anyone saying not to do that cos you'll get blocked cos it isn't true. aslong as you're only getting your 30 rests and no more they won't see you as an abuser. i change my ad id every week or when it blocks
    Thank you for the tip! I assume this was for android phones? I have ios and found a similar setting where you reset advertising identifier which basically gives you a new random ad id. Yesterday I got the usual 20 packs and tries to reset the advertising identifier, nothing happened, I didn't get any new commercials. But today I got 30! which I've never got before. So thank you for the tip, it kinda worked
    Reseted the ad id again today and we'll see if i'll get 30packs tomorrow too.

In the old Top Eleven you could build a new team with 20-30 tokens.
    Now you need those tokens only for 1-2 18-19 y.o. players
    At old times you could win a double or tremble (if you could avoid the +2 LV teams) with a 6* team.
    Now it's more difficult if you don't use any tactics.

But know you can gather more tokens and packs.
    I get 30 packs everyday from videos.
    If it runs smooth, in most of the countries you can get about this number.
    I 'm from Greece and can get it almost every day.
    Before 3 years, hardly could find more than 4-5 per day but people from UK, Germany or France could gather more than 50 per day.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipperskipper View Post
    Thank you for the tip! I assume this was for android phones? I have ios and found a similar setting where you reset advertising identifier which basically gives you a new random ad id. Yesterday I got the usual 20 packs and tries to reset the advertising identifier, nothing happened, I didn't get any new commercials. But today I got 30! which I've never got before. So thank you for the tip, it kinda worked
    Reseted the ad id again today and we'll see if i'll get 30packs tomorrow too.
    yes it's normal you got 30 today and you should get it everyday from now but only reset your ad id when necessary. glad it worked for you mate

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You can't get more than 30 anyway.
    34 today from the iPad and I specifically counted every one

Edit: Also remember to check the Physio centre as there always seems to be a few there everyday as well .
    Last edited by Bunzo; 02-26-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    34 today from the iPad and I specifically counted every one

Edit: Also remember to check the Physio centre as there always seems to be a few there everyday as well .
    34 from ads, without gifts and substitution rewards? Are you sure?
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-26-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    I was traveling, just came back and in Cambodia they got 30 a day, in Thailand 30 a day and in Qatar 30 a day .... in Europe I get 30 a day too..... so I assume, everywhere you get 30 a day .... just try to reset your google ID and restart the game or come back to the game later during the day .... should be at least 30 if not up to 35 (everyday is different )
    Gobobo likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    34 from ads, without gifts and substitution rewards? Are you sure?
    33 yesterday for ads, not the only time.
    +gifts+subs+asso win prize

happens.

Few days ago I bought this guy:

Best way to have a 7 star team-savva.jpg

He is an extremely fast trainer, which I don't find a lot of, as it is hard to spot fast trainers in high levels. I want him to be my main striker in the future, train him SA this season and power train next season to get him ready and up to 7 stars when he is 19 years old.

What do you think about this idea? Or should I rather buy an 18 year old 5 star guy next season and train him to 7 stars with less green packs, but therefore less impressive skills... (Which would develop over time)

Or a 3 star 18 year old next season and power train him? (He would have similiar stats but 1 year younger, but keep in mind, that there is no guarantee that I find a fast trainer early in the next season...)

How many rests do you even need to train from 3 to 7 stars?
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 04-08-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

How many rests do you even need to train from 3 to 7 stars?
    3 to 4: no clue
    4 to 5: 40 green
    5 to 6: 60
    6 to 7: 100

real top class supposedly few less, like 35; 50 etc. i haven't had that yet.
    Last edited by sasha m; 04-08-2018 at 12:05 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    3 to 4: no clue
    4 to 5: 40 green
    5 to 6: 60
    6 to 7: 100

real top class supposedly few less, like 35; 50 etc. i haven't had that yet.
    It all depends on if your player is a fast trainer. But you can never train a 4 star player to 5 stars with just 40 greens no matter how fast he trains, nor can you train the rest with the number of greens you mentioned
    Last edited by Spartan117; 04-08-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    Bunzo and HairDryer like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast