Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By michaelefc

Thread: Have you ever seen this or the opposite?

Have you ever seen this or the opposite?

I know it's quite common but have someone seen, at Quarter-finals of SL, 8 CL clubs or 8 SL clubs. Like this:
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    I know it's quite common but have someone seen, at Quarter-finals of SL, 8 CL clubs or 8 SL clubs. Like this:
    Like what?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    dave1311 and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelefc View Post
    Like what?
    In Super League's Quarter-finals you have only clubs that finished 3rd at CL or without any 3rd placed at CL clubs.

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

If how know Its quite common ,like you stated...What is your point?

My SL qf's have 6 teams from the CL group stage, as mentioned on the other thread, Im the only level 35, so let's see, after a 0-2 win in the 1st leg seems I did one step to be in the sf's....

I havent seen anything like that yet probably because I havent friended that many people , only about 20-25 so far. I have noticed however that of my small list of friends each season I will get 2-3 of them in my League. I was then wondering if your friend list is some small factor in determining the makeup of the Leagues you are in. Quite obviously there are other more major factors involved but maybe it has a small role to play. Any ideas on that ?

At the top of the server it makes no difference. I have been in the same League with the same teams friends and non friends for over a year now.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    I havent seen anything like that yet probably because I havent friended that many people , only about 20-25 so far. I have noticed however that of my small list of friends each season I will get 2-3 of them in my League. I was then wondering if your friend list is some small factor in determining the makeup of the Leagues you are in. Quite obviously there are other more major factors involved but maybe it has a small role to play. Any ideas on that ?
    Well, my friends don't play this game so I have all my friends from game excepting my 2° account and few people of this forum that made me a gift by Facebook.