Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Taking all the fun out of the association tournament

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, that's a statement @gabez but we can have some more constructive dialogue hearing the other side.

For example, @jadey
    You 're saying that nordeus taking all the fun from asso but at the same time you 're destroying the rest - lol
    You aren't playing seriously in your League & the CH.L. and play vs - 30/40% quality opponents for the Cup.
    So, where is the fun at this ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-18-2018 at 12:09 PM.
    IImaestroII likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Sorry if i don't have any emphatic feelingz about your "problem"

I'm against tanking and upselling and i would like (support the idea) Nordeus solve these nonsense b**** in the future!

(IRL i'm empathic guy btw...)
    lol where we differ Gabez my friend is I have no empathy for guys who employ tactics like upselling and tanking then whine about other people doing it better than them.

Still those type of tactics are , if not a problem , certainly a blight on the game. For those that employ these type of "tactics" - good for you , exploit the situation but dont expect people like me to either like it or join you in doing it.
    Gabez Teh and Bunzo like this.

If some of you bothered reading the start of this you will realise i F***ING hate tanking too, our manager is level 50 something or 60 ish, and he was always the strongest team in the association, averaging 8 stars, the rest of us were 6 or 7 stars, and for some of you dummies you are too stupid to realise problems, the first time we got to the platimun we were pitted against turkish legends who were 10 stars and our complete average of the 6 teams in the association at the time were 7 stars so we were playing a team with 3 extra stars on every one of their members.

A one off okay we were unlucky but rather than play teams equal to us we would be drawn against them every week, in what way is that redeemed as fair play, this went on for a year, every platinum visit drawn against the strongest team who did get banned as they were cheats manipulating everything, but after all that time we were sick of being cheated by the system.

It was 4 or 5 months ago myself and 3 other members stopped playing for promotion in the league which we all hated but we put the association tourney first, i loved trying to win the champions league but because we opted to try and stay in the platinum league this was the sacrifice we made.

Like most of you i hate people that tank because they just want 10 star teams then win the league every season, we do not even with 10 star play for the league, and we do not beat the player sitting at top of the league out of spite, we play to lose all the league games so no other league players are affected by this so do not make judgements, if we were drawn against 7 star teams even 8 star teams when our average were 6-7 stars then fine but we would be drawn against the strongest teams ever week of the platinum, other 7 star associations meet equal and different associations week in week out, we get the same every week.

So imagine you play normally and you are getting this every week, you report it and we thought it was rectified then a month or 2 later it started again, so 5 of us agreed we will get as strong as these associations 3 stars above is to at least have a chance.

If you play the game every day winning leagues with your 6 star - 7 star teams then every week have to play 10 star associations, the same every week, hows that fair

It went on for a year if not more, so we do what, stop playing the association? why should we? why should our 7 star association not get to play exactly the same as the rest of you, an assortment of teams, the odd draw against a 9 star association is a challenge but to be drawn against them every week is just bullsh..so more than a year of being cheated by the system left us with one option, try and get our teams to 10 stars and beat them this way.

I do not care who we play but at least let us have an assortment of teams weekly, so we do not tank because we want to, we were forced too otherwise 18-0 losses in association draws weekly because a 7 star association repeatedly pitted against 10 star... you do the maths for all you judgemental people quick to make us as being in the wrong.

You would soon be crying if your 5 star association was being made to play 9 star associations, we complained about it and reported it to the technical dept but its not been fixed, even at 9 star average its still happening but at least we arent losing 18-0 18-0 18-0 month after month .

Would we prefer to win the league and go for the treble every season hell yes so if nordeus fixed the issue we have had for the past 2 years with the association draw then would i tank no, i love to win, tanking is boring having to lose just to stand a chance in association matches, but some of you whom are too stupid to read seem to think i tank to achieve something.

Yet if you were trying your hardest to do good in association matches to be cheated by the draw and im referring to a year ago, every week 7 stars playing 10 star associations, how can you ever stay in the platinum... i rest my case fools... love you all
    Last edited by jadey; 03-21-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, that's a statement @gabez but we can have some more constructive dialogue hearing the other side.

For example, @jadey
    You 're saying that nordeus taking all the fun from asso but at the same time you 're destroying the rest - lol
    You aren't playing seriously in your League & the CH.L. and play vs - 30/40% quality opponents for the Cup.
    So, where is the fun at this ?
    Niko i dont want to tank, it was a choice we agreed on, our manager doesnt tank, he is at the top of his server playing with 7 - 8 star team every week/month, you see it has a benefit for us, its annoying having to lose games but imagine the effort you put into trying hard in associations, all the time you spend to repeatedly be drawn against a 10 star turkish legend association every week, then drop back down to gold 1 and our associatiion averaging 6 stars playing 3 9 star associations , if that happened once or twice here and there we see it as one hell of a challenge but every month after month is that fair.

What can you do, nobody else had them problems, we asked friends ect a year ago it was only us with the issue, so what do we do, get zero points in associations because theres something wrong with the draw or try and tank and get our teams equal to the teams were being made to play every month, i hate people that think we do it for an unfair advantage when our only reason was to stand a chance against associations 2 or 3 stars more superior

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, as I can understand all of you ? some of you ? are in the top of the server so you 're facing the usual problems ?
    promotions or not depending from the top teams ? playing with the same oppo in all the competitions ?
    so there is no motivation to play in League and CH.L. ?

But for me, after all it's only one question.
    Do you still have fun playing Top Eleven ?
    If yes, there is some way.
    fot example you and your friends start new teams and a new asso group and play from the beginning (putting in the freeze your current accounts).

* btw, I see you lost 18-0 How 's that ? If you 're equal, why cannot be more competitive ?

** If you continue and playing every time with the Turkish legends, I suggest to keep screens for every draw and send them again in support.
    Some times, they don't understand the problem.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by jadey View Post
    he is at the top of his server
    I have never against manager (as i said earlier @ another topic) who is sitting highest level of her/his server. IT's fine. She/He is cannot do against it.

BUT! IMHO intentionally tanking is lame and nordeus should do against it!

sorry it's my opinion.
    John Grant and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    Looks like we'll be staying in gold 1 this season. As the association that beat us in the final last weekend will be waiting for us in the final this weekend if we manage to get past an association made up of 50% tankers.
    1st time I've ever noticed back to back draws with 2 teams the same.
    Might post screenshots later.

Join me in Gold 2, all you need to do is show up to win
    Altiplano likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Looks like we'll be staying in gold 1 this season. As the association that beat us in the final last weekend will be waiting for us in the final this weekend if we manage to get past an association made up of 50% tankers.
    1st time I've ever noticed back to back draws with 2 teams the same.
    Might post screenshots later.
    well for the 3rd week running we again are drawn against the same teams, so the best chance we have is 3rd place because no way can we beat turkish legend who have all their teams above 180% ..... we dont stand a chance

Taking all the fun out of the association tournament-thumbnail-4-.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, as I can understand all of you ? some of you ? are in the top of the server so you 're facing the usual problems ?
    promotions or not depending from the top teams ? playing with the same oppo in all the competitions ?
    so there is no motivation to play in League and CH.L. ?

But for me, after all it's only one question.
    Do you still have fun playing Top Eleven ?
    If yes, there is some way.
    fot example you and your friends start new teams and a new asso group and play from the beginning (putting in the freeze your current accounts).

* btw, I see you lost 18-0 How 's that ? If you 're equal, why cannot be more competitive ?

** If you continue and playing every time with the Turkish legends, I suggest to keep screens for every draw and send them again in support.
    Some times, they don't understand the problem.
    Hi Niko....
    Only our association manager is at the highest level on his server ,manager level 58 i think....and the rest of us are between level 10 - level 20, we all loved trying to win all tournaments until nordeus started cheating us.

Again we have been drawn for the 3rd week running against the strongest association in the entire game so best we can hope for his 3rd place (ive included the screenshot in a response 20 mins ago.... and to answer your question no, it is not fun anymore , even when we go back down to gold division 1 we will have 4 weeks against the same teams like we have for the past year, i feel sorry for our manager because he has played this game for 6 years now and this is the thanks he gets for being loyal to top eleven.

I do understand what you mean in regards to setting up a brand new association but he shouldnt have to, all we want to to play different teams in the association draw every week, like 98% of the rest of the associations.

In response to the 18-0, most of the games we only lost by 1 goal but its so hard to get points against turkish legends, they had 6 teams all above 184% and they are the strongest association in the entire game.

We have contacted support but we dont even receive any response from them, i have never met such a rude customer support in my life, they use to always reply if there was a problem but we reported this association draw issue 3 times in the past year but nothing has been done and no reply have ever been received from them.

They are really ruining the association tournament for me and others, if this was real life nordeus would be removed completely from football because the association should be a random draw but for us we just get thrown against the strongest ever association meaning we have no way to stay up because we cannot get enough points because or what nordeus are doing to our association.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast