Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Skill boost

Skill boost

Hello,

I'm new to this game, I know it's been around for some years but I just decided to play it earlier so don't mind if I was ignorant in asking this as maybe it's a misunderstanding..

As I understood that every 1 skill boost adds 4% to a random skill for the targeted player, I'm receiving multiple skill boosts from friends and though it's saying that 'x' player has gained 4% in one of his attributes but I never felt it's actually adding something to the players and yesterday I decided to screen shot all my players before receiving the skill boost to make sure but after doing so and claiming them and viewing the boosted player I saw that nothing was added to his skills.. So what I'm I missing here?

I searched in some other threads about skill boost but didn't notice anyone having the same problem..

Thank you

Did you try starting the game again?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons186 View Post
    Did you try starting the game again?
    Do you mean just restarting the game?

Apprentice
    maybe it kicks in on next game played?
    but I don't see option to target specific player? how do you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    maybe it kicks in on next game played?
    but I don't see option to target specific player? how do you do that?
    If it's after the next game how would you know that his upgrade was of skill boost or gaining skills by playing a match??
    And there isn't option to target a specific player as I know this was before.. But it's just by seeing who was the benefited player when you claim the boost (it shows in the upper corner)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramicoo View Post
    If it's after the next game how would you know that his upgrade was of skill boost or gaining skills by playing a match??
    well, my most talented player gain 3-4 % in average match. 6% if he is MoM. when they gain 6-10 it must be something else..

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    well, my most talented player gain 3-4 % in average match. 6% if he is MoM. when they gain 6-10 it must be something else..
    Is there a confirmation that this is how it works? (making the player gain more than usual when he plays after gaining a boost?) I've seen the link you sent before it wasn't relating much to this

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramicoo View Post
    Hello,

I'm new to this game, I know it's been around for some years but I just decided to play it earlier so don't mind if I was ignorant in asking this as maybe it's a misunderstanding..

As I understood that every 1 skill boost adds 4% to a random skill for the targeted player, I'm receiving multiple skill boosts from friends and though it's saying that 'x' player has gained 4% in one of his attributes but I never felt it's actually adding something to the players and yesterday I decided to screen shot all my players before receiving the skill boost to make sure but after doing so and claiming them and viewing the boosted player I saw that nothing was added to his skills.. So what I'm I missing here?

I searched in some other threads about skill boost but didn't notice anyone having the same problem..

Thank you
    I did try exactly as you did, wasted a lot of time .
    Here is what I found out:
    your player will receive the 4% when you restart the app
    claim skill boost - take screenshot - restart app - take screenshot again and see the difference

Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    I did try exactly as you did, wasted a lot of time .
    Here is what I found out:
    your player will receive the 4% when you restart the app
    claim skill boost - take screenshot - restart app - take screenshot again and see the difference
    I tried that today and it was true.. But I was surprised to see the player getting only 4% to one of his skills no matter how many boosts you receive?? So what's the point of receiving multiple boosts? Nothing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast