Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bunzo

Thread: New Player is wondering - Are these players "Fast Trainers or not?"

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    25

    Question New Player is wondering - Are these players "Fast Trainers or not?"

    hey guys,

    as the title says im only about a week into T11.

    i've done my research about some of most important factors in the game, such as buying Fast Trainers.

    i don't even know whether there are any on the transfer market with level 1

    i hope you guys don't mind looking through these pictures lol

    Edit: i've already read the thing with Value to Wage Ratio. i'm just not experienced enough to tell whether one of these is a FT or not. it'd be highly appreciated if you give me a reason why or why not there is a FT among these.

    New Player is wondering - Are these players "Fast Trainers or not?"-foto-26.02.18-20-04-18.jpg

    New Player is wondering - Are these players "Fast Trainers or not?"-foto-26.02.18-20-04-51.jpg

    New Player is wondering - Are these players "Fast Trainers or not?"-foto-26.02.18-20-04-56.jpg

    New Player is wondering - Are these players "Fast Trainers or not?"-foto-26.02.18-20-05-02.jpg

    New Player is wondering - Are these players "Fast Trainers or not?"-foto-26.02.18-20-05-07.jpg

    New Player is wondering - Are these players "Fast Trainers or not?"-foto-26.02.18-20-05-11.jpg

    New Player is wondering - Are these players "Fast Trainers or not?"-foto-26.02.18-20-15-12.jpg

    as you can see, some of them are already in my club and the other ones are just random dudes i've seen on the transfer market.

    Cheers
    Last edited by PotentialToBeSpecial; 02-26-2018 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Edit

  2. #2
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,781
    Level 1&2 have their own TM and yes there are fast trainers available in the market.
    Obviously you are spending money to buy these players as game cash is hard to come by at lower levels.
    Save your money till you are understanding the game better would be my advice.
    Altiplano and HairDryer like this.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    246
    hausler and tafur for sure.
    Rojas not bad either. Wilcox will progress bit slower, cos already over 100 but should be ok.
    i would definitely drop nikolic, bajana and vente if you have any replacement. their salary is way to high.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    hausler and tafur for sure.
    Rojas not bad either. Wilcox will progress bit slower, cos already over 100 but should be ok.
    i would definitely drop nikolic, bajana and vente if you have any replacement. their salary is way to high.
    alright, thanks mate!

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Level 1&2 have their own TM and yes there are fast trainers available in the market.
    Obviously you are spending money to buy these players as game cash is hard to come by at lower levels.
    Save your money till you are understanding the game better would be my advice.
    sounds like a plan to me, thanks dude!

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    246
    now, money-wise, here's an option:
    1. find 79% player no one is bidding for (1token only), no older than 25, as expensive ($) as you can
    2.train or play (using no greens) to get 80% and sell (do not get attached to them, lol, it's just an investment)
    I was lucky enough to get 2 of them for 960k each, both MC, both 20yo.
    one is now priced at 1.4 mill, other at 1.46. selling both today after cup final. so I'll get about 1 million for 2 tokens, much better rate than changing in "bank"

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    now, money-wise, here's an option:
    1. find 79% player no one is bidding for (1token only), no older than 25, as expensive ($) as you can
    2.train or play (using no greens) to get 80% and sell (do not get attached to them, lol, it's just an investment)
    I was lucky enough to get 2 of them for 960k each, both MC, both 20yo.
    one is now priced at 1.4 mill, other at 1.46. selling both today after cup final. so I'll get about 1 million for 2 tokens, much better rate than changing in "bank"
    awesome, thanks a lot.

    i‘ll immediately hop on and try it lol