Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Stop illegal formation crippled tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    to put in cheep low Q players and give stupid set of orders is enough to lose a game, even complying with your proposed rules. would not stop anyone.
    We cant stop them but we try. Dont give up.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    lol. I don't mind tanking, to each their own..

lol. I don't mind tanking, to each their own..
    I tank i manupulate. Like i already said it an option. It alright what you doing this is only for a group of ppl who think tanking is bad. So you can play whatever way you like it.

to put in cheep low Q players and give stupid set of orders is enough to lose a game, even complying with your proposed rules. would not stop anyone.
    First off , maybe you missed the part of the plan that limits how low Q you are able to purchase ( I will leave that figure to those with a better idea of what is would d be ) so you are now limited in that department. As for using bad tactics , I guess there isnt much that can be done about that. As for tanking for Asso purposes I would say make a teams minimum standard to be eligible to play Asso 90%.
    I have thought about the positions option and I think I see a flaw in my suggestion so I have thought a bit more about it and its really simple to fix.
    1.must have a gk
    2. DC - min 1 max 3
    3.MC -min 0 max 3
    4. ST - min 1 max 3
    5.DMC -min 0 max 2
    6.AMC - min 0 max 2
    7.DLand DR - min 0 max 1 each
    8.MR and ML -min 0 max 1
    9AML and AMR -min 0 max1
    10.Must play players in the positions they are trained for. This will force people to think about their benches as well , if a player gets injured and cant be replaced by like for like or formation change then they forfeit and lose everything for that day.

Your right of course though sasha m , if someone really wants to tank then there isnt much anyone can do about it but it should be discouraged as much as possible in my opinion and if restricting how they can do it as well as any possible rewards for doing it then it might help to stop it is some way.

Just my opinion on this subject.
    HairDryer and xander like this.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    First off , maybe you missed the part of the plan that limits how low Q you are able to purchase ( I will leave that figure to those with a better idea of what is would d be ) so you are now limited in that department. As for using bad tactics , I guess there isnt much that can be done about that. As for tanking for Asso purposes I would say make a teams minimum standard to be eligible to play Asso 90%.
    I have thought about the positions option and I think I see a flaw in my suggestion so I have thought a bit more about it and its really simple to fix.
    1.must have a gk
    2. DC - min 1 max 3
    3.MC -min 0 max 3
    4. ST - min 1 max 3
    5.DMC -min 0 max 2
    6.AMC - min 0 max 2
    7.DLand DR - min 0 max 1 each
    8.MR and ML -min 0 max 1
    9AML and AMR -min 0 max1
    10.Must play players in the positions they are trained for. This will force people to think about their benches as well , if a player gets injured and cant be replaced by like for like or formation change then they forfeit and lose everything for that day.

Your right of course though sasha m , if someone really wants to tank then there isnt much anyone can do about it but it should be discouraged as much as possible in my opinion and if restricting how they can do it as well as any possible rewards for doing it then it might help to stop it is some way.

Just my opinion on this subject.
    Yes John you getting the point the only way is to restrict the player position. Like defender cant play on striker position and likewise(more ligic). I think they can work this out. Only problem is their make up 1-3* player where they can fill in and keep the higher rated on bench when tanking. Anyway they still have to put in the right position order for 1-3* player. So limit the full roster of 28 to ??.
    Tanking method is illegal formation and stay level cripple that will have an effect.

Apprentice
    what about players with 2 or 3 posible positions? how would you limit them?
    & its pointless anyway. without desire to go into moral of it, real lifr teams do "tank" too. unfortunately.
    and if one would want to stop manipulations it or at least make it harder, easiest way would be to have better matching algorithms. for whole team. but loads of members here cried for "losing" 2% of DISPLAYED quality. they reverted that update like in 2 days, and this one with clumsy tactic screen is still here 😝

what about players with 2 or 3 posible positions? how would you limit them?
    & its pointless anyway. without desire to go into moral of it, real lifr teams do "tank" too. unfortunately.
    and if one would want to stop manipulations it or at least make it harder, easiest way would be to have better matching algorithms. for whole team. but loads of members here cried for "losing" 2% of DISPLAYED quality. they reverted that update like in 2 days, and this one with clumsy tactic screen is still here
    Sorry sasha i think you are going out of topic. No mention of manipulation here. I guess you dont even know what tanking is lol( real life football do tanking wahahaha)
    So my advice is leave this topic.

Apprentice
    ignore part you dont like, just answer question about players with multiple positions

off topic again: but they do "tank". (please take note of quote marks.)
    as in deliberately not progressing, or actively avoiding CL.

ignore part you dont like, just answer question about players with multiple positions

off topic again: but they do "tank". (please take note of quote marks.)
    as in deliberately not progressing, or actively avoiding CL.
    Lol i dont make this game. I am giving a suggestion. If you ask me about the multiple position yes i rather they go with colour. Defend will only be a defender midfield will be midfielder.

Apprentice
    I no ☺
    discussing your suggestions, alright,
    it seems bit rigid, too limiting. johns review allows for more, but still not there. and your intention, one you declared in title, to stop tanking, is probably way easier to achieve using other methods.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast