Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By adifairus
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Question to the devs, mods and experienced palyers

Question to the devs, mods and experienced palyers

How the MC will act in the X position( look photo ) ? my theory was that there is a big MC "zone" if you want a mc to defend put a dmc and viceversa, but after varoius tests ...i'm not sure, so i'm asking a dev about it. Ty in advance

Question to the devs, mods and experienced palyers-football-pitch.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    How the MC will act in the X position( look photo ) ? my theory was that there is a big MC "zone" if you want a mc to defend put a dmc and viceversa, but after varoius tests ...i'm not sure, so i'm asking a dev about it. Ty in advance

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Football Pitch.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	95722
    Those kind of questions will be left without answers. Pretty much the whole mechanic is being kept in secret by Nordeus, some little pieces we know come from extensive testing, thanks to nikolgiorgos, Al Svanberg and all the rest who have done them.
    Obscured game mechanics suppose to emulate the real football. Nordeus mean us to play the game without digging the numbers, and the random factor is also huge.
    It wasn't our day.

if you put your MC at forward X, he tend to leave MC zone and joining to enter AMC zone while attacking, and go back to MC zone while your team is defending.

if you put MC at lower X, he will not enter AMC zone, he may keep at MC zone while attackig and tend to enter DMC zone while your team is defending.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

I have asked the same my friend many times and they didn't even begin to answer. Toxcalt is dead right. I still wouldn't mind for them to clarify some things as it would open a whole new level of experimentation and more enjoyment for players like me who love squad building.

why did they change the layout if it didn't make any difference is beyond me.
    IImaestroII and Der_Ryan_M like this.

@ adifairus is correct . It's like the old arrows.
    But the new lay out of formations is broken.
    If you put a AML/AMR forward, he is moving to MC-AMC positions.
    If you put a DL -DR more in the corners, they tend to stay there and not following their opponents even if you have mtm order.

Most of the crosses i observe come from dl/dr or mc player. Amr/aml will join in the striker zone where they will get most of the ball and score.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

I agree with the more intricate answer, i have experienced it does make a difference in their mentality in terms of position.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Most of the crosses i observe come from dl/dr or mc player. Amr/aml will join in the striker zone where they will get most of the ball and score.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Most of the goals in my 41221v formation comes this way: my aml or amr crosses to my st and he scores or sometimes they cross to each other to score and it always registers as an assist

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I agree with the more intricate answer, i have experienced it does make a difference in their mentality in terms of position.
    really
    I 'll be damned