Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By adifairus
  • 1 Post By ibangali
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: Selling a Player

Selling a Player

When your in the lower levels before negotiations L4 and you sell a player where do these players go to be sold?
    Do they go to other members to be bid on? or are they sold through a generated system via the game?
    Another question if you sell a player this way will they always get sold after a matter of time?
    or can you put a player up for sale and possibly never sell him?
    Cheers.

"where do these players go to be sold"
    - if you choose sell at auction or sell now, your player will be sold to the system, not other manager,

"Another question if you sell a player this way will they always get sold after a matter of time?"
    - the system will always buy your player after few hours if you choose sell at auction

And all the players listed in auction those appear in 4 minutes is actually system generated.

"can you put a player up for sale and possibly never sell him?"
    - after you reached L4, only your 99% quality player that other manager see will appear in negotiation list
    they will give offer to buy if they want and you can reject the offer or ignore if you don't want to sell, and you can also set the minimum price. including cash and token that you want
    ccook92 likes this.

Cheers man.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    "where do these players go to be sold"
    - if you choose sell at auction or sell now, your player will be sold to the system, not other manager,

"Another question if you sell a player this way will they always get sold after a matter of time?"
    - the system will always buy your player after few hours if you choose sell at auction

And all the players listed in auction those appear in 4 minutes is actually system generated.

"can you put a player up for sale and possibly never sell him?"
    - after you reached L4, only your 99% quality player that other manager see will appear in negotiation list
    they will give offer to buy if they want and you can reject the offer or ignore if you don't want to sell, and you can also set the minimum price. including cash and token that you want
    So just to clarify, ONLY players at 99% can be sold via negotiations? I am level 4 also...

Quote Originally Posted by ccook92 View Post
    So just to clarify, ONLY players at 99% can be sold via negotiations? I am level 4 also...
    right, also as you are lvl 4, you can see lvl 9 (5 lvl higher than you) manager's 1* players as 99% too

Every season I'm selling at least one or two my old (like 25-30 yo) academy 1* players (0T one), not much only 1 or 2T
    Last edited by ibangali; 03-13-2018 at 01:59 AM.
    ccook92 likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ccook92 View Post
    actually, you can sell player below than 99% through negotiation also, only if somebody look on your team squad and choose to buy.
    ccook92 likes this.