Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By adifairus
  • 1 Post By LOS ABRANTES FC
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Going to lvl 2. Need advice from pro/old players.

Going to lvl 2. Need advice from pro/old players.

Hi, Im new manager here in top 11 approximately 3 weeks old and in good form going to be promoted to lvl2 next season. I heard this news in this forum regarding to the players i have right now that all of them will have a -20% of their quality and ofcoarse once their quality declines i will assume that there value would be decreases too. As a new manager in top 11 i would like to ask some honest advice/opinion/proposals from these experience manager to help me out who to sell or whom to stay in my newbie squad. Thanks advance
    Going to lvl 2. Need advice from pro/old players.-img_4759.jpgGoing to lvl 2. Need advice from pro/old players.-img_4763.jpgGoing to lvl 2. Need advice from pro/old players.-img_4762.jpgGoing to lvl 2. Need advice from pro/old players.-img_4761.jpgGoing to lvl 2. Need advice from pro/old players.-img_4760.jpg

Sorry the first photo was bad it was taken from my daughter on my laptop that i left home. I am using ios and it wont show all the details of my players. The last four photos are my subs that has not included in the first photo.

you don't have to sell all your 1st 11 players,

next season, put your old player on subs,

put your young player in 1st 11 and always train them.

buy new player on next season, the younger the better

more than 25 yr/o is considered old to me, because hard to train them

Ok thanks i see your point. But what bothers me is that i don't have the money to buy new players next season. I am planning to sell some of my players maybe 3-4 so that by the start of next season i have some money to burn for the auction atleast 2-3 decent 18-20 yrs old players.

if you out of money and you don't buy much token, i suggest season 1 until 4 is the time for you to collected the money and token, just make sure you finish above 8 every season. just use your current squad for next season, your team overall quality on next season will be about 80%++, you dont have to buy any player, and for sure can finish the leage above 8 and level up
    FasTHarD likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FasTHarD View Post
    Ok thanks i see your point. But what bothers me is that i don't have the money to buy new players next season. I am planning to sell some of my players maybe 3-4 so that by the start of next season i have some money to burn for the auction atleast 2-3 decent 18-20 yrs old players.
    I was in your same situation in the beginning.
    I bought old almost 6 stars players (cheap (money and tokens) and performing) training the young players I had in the roster. I managed to win a treble in the second season gathering a good amount of prizes that i invested on the third and fourth season.What you could do is farming money if your young players are not FT. In my case only two were fast tariners so I trained them do a decent level and then I farmed money for the next season.
    FasTHarD likes this.

Thanks mate. But i still have no idea on how to determine whether my player somewhat fast trainer or not. I would like to test them when i have some extra greens. I do realizes my player i bought that shown in the last photo (Alexis Arquello) i bought him last week he was just a 4* like 61%. I played him and trained him he becomes 90% just 70 greens and i add Special talent on him yesterday, it took only 43 greens. Is he an example of a FT?.
    Going to lvl 2. Need advice from pro/old players.-img_4764.jpg

Famous
    You're good to go at level 2. Don't rush to buy or sell anyone.
    A four star starting lineup will be more than good enough to finish in the top half of the table next season.
    But save, save, save! Watch videos for rest packs, your players condition is not good at the time you took the photo and you only have 3 rests avaliable. Watch all the videos you can and save all the packs you can.
    FasTHarD likes this.

i believe all your 18 y/o player is fast trainer,

because his MarketValue/SeasonWage=too high

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FasTHarD View Post
    Thanks mate. But i still have no idea on how to determine whether my player somewhat fast trainer or not. I would like to test them when i have some extra greens. I do realizes my player i bought that shown in the last photo (Alexis Arquello) i bought him last week he was just a 4* like 61%. I played him and trained him he becomes 90% just 70 greens and i add Special talent on him yesterday, it took only 43 greens. Is he an example of a FT?.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4764.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	95799
    Probably he is.
    Look at the list at post #579 in the link below. It´s a reference for fast trainer.
    Keep the fast trainers, sold the young players not fast trainer to get some cash to invest on old 6 star players. Do this only the first two/three seasons in order to gather resources and being competitive in the short period.In my opinion It's useless in this first scenario to buy three-four expensive fast trainers and having no resource to upgrade the team overall. Build your young team in three-four seasons unless you buy tokens.

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-58.html

Rookie
    Sell your all players and hold 3-4 players and save your money to be more stronger

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi