Thread: Need help in selling players

Need help in selling players

Hi, im kinda new to the game(Im at level3 and from tomorrow I will be level4)

As the players loose their quality in higher levels each season I was decided to sell all the 25+ players with their price at level 3 to get new players in level4.

I wanted to know if Im doing the right thing or I shouldn’t do this?

Pm: Is there a big difference in price btw the level3 and level4 players?

after new season start, your 25+ yr/o player price might be drop from current value because of increasing age

the player price will be different based on quality and age.

the quality that i meant is the actual quality value inside bracket that never be reduced, not the % value

example quality : 115% (56)

the price depend on (56) quality and age

after you proceed to next level of season, ofcourse you will see many higher price player than previous season because their quality value inside the bracket is higher
    Last edited by adifairus; 03-03-2018 at 03:05 AM.

Thanks for the answer.

So do you suggest I sell them before their value decrease to get the money I paid for them back or just wait and use them and then replace them with new players in the next level?

Quote Originally Posted by MORXZI View Post
    Thanks for the answer.

So do you suggest I sell them before their value decrease to get the money I paid for them back or just wait and use them and then replace them with new players in the next level?
    it still up to you to choose who to sell or who not to sell because you still can put those high quality old player in subs for next season, but if you decide to sell and dont want those old player even for sub, better sell now, next season his value will slightly drop because of increasing age, just slighly drop anyway

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, the +25 yo don't loose so much of their q in a year/season.
    The younger loose more.
    Of course the older don't gain so much.
    Read this to have an idea about the max value/ lv
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html