Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Season 103 - Are you ready?

There it goes kicked me out of CL this mega team Season 103 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    So had to do take some risky manoeuvre and think it went okay Season 103 - Are you ready?-sd.jpg
    So two trophies better than one I guess. Darn it was so close for the treble

Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    There it goes kicked me out of CL this mega team Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	97061
    So had to do take some risky manoeuvre and think it went okay Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sd.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	97063
    So two trophies better than one I guess. Darn it was so close for the treble
    Same as me...
    xander likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

One victory (out of 4) means League trophie. I play versus the last two teams. The doublet (Cup & League) is won!!!
    madflo19 likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

26th cup final in a row (25 wins) was against an opponent only 8% weaker than my team (he bought 8 scout players at the beginning of the season)that's the 1st time since i'm manipulating the draws to have an opponent so close to my quality (who said manipulating gives you easy opponents )
    We will meet each other in the champions league final too,hope that one will be not boring like this one :]
    Nordahl is a beast this season,30 goals in cup competition in one season not even van Basten done it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    My first season without manipulating the draw after 7 successive seasons. Got into +1 level competitions except league.

League title is already won. Goals have been hard to come by this season however I admire the way my team have comfortably beaten stronger and equal quality opponents. Faced quite a number of them this season.

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Pro
    My +1 level champions league campaign is going smoothly. I noticed something, the +1 level managers are pretty easy to beat with their teams at 120%+.

The real challenge is coming from the few high powered same level managers in the competition, but then again it's been a smooth ride

nikolgiorgos, Morph55 and xander like this.
    The Best of the Best

Pro
    Cup is done and dusted. So the 7th treble is still achievable

nikolgiorgos and Morph55 like this.
    The Best of the Best

Difficult match yesterday in the Super League semifinals, vs a -20% avQ aprox. the other team scored first, and dominated by my surprise... but finally we scored 2 goals, one under the 90' so, 2-1 for us.

We are fighting for the 3rd consecutive final, that will be against a team that already won 5-0.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    won another Cup (No 28)
    I was better from my oppo (120% vs 100%) but I guess that if I wasn't there (he was), things would be tough.
    Had a good start, scoring at 1' from a F-K with my star RUUD and then ... nothing
    Was lucky to find a way () to watch the game during work time and keep that score.

Season 103 - Are you ready?-cup-final-1.jpg

Season 103 - Are you ready?-cup-final-1-teams.jpg
    khris, Gert Funck, Morph55 and 2 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

That's it...... Leading league by 5points, but I can't be careless.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Morph55 likes this.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast