Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Post your tips and experiences of Spain tour here.

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    44
    Joke tour, screwed in match 5, never again

  2. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    111
    On final city, my opponent seems to change tactics for each attempt (Passing style not formation)

  3. #13
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    959
    Came back this morning to complete the challenge with a fully rested team and it was a walk in the park! Only Barcelona gave a little challenge Madrid were absolutely dominated In the final their goalkeeper saved them from a more embarrassing score.
    Challenge complete 131 tokens earned no rejoins!

    Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    Anarcho and HairDryer like this.
    The Best of the Best

  4. #14
    Rookie Anarcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Came back this morning to complete the challenge with a fully rested team and it was a walk in the park! Only Barcelona gave a little challenge Madrid were absolutely dominated In the final their goalkeeper saved them from a more embarrassing score.
    Challenge complete 131 tokens earned no rejoins!

    Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    Quality difference, formation and tactics pls?

  5. #15
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    Quality difference, formation and tactics pls?
    The final match was 118% vs 159%
    Used 451v throughout normal/down both flanks/mixed or long/force counter attack/high pressing/normal tackling/zonal marking/no offside trap.
    Anarcho likes this.

  6. #16
    Apprentice Siddas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    292
    Any formation tips on the 4th game Malaga?
    Can't get past them.
    I'm 125 they are 147.
    I can out pass them and get more possession but they always seem to score first and i have to chase the game.

  7. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Any formation tips on the 4th game Malaga?
    Can't get past them.
    I'm 125 they are 147.
    I can out pass them and get more possession but they always seem to score first and i have to chase the game.
    What is their formation and what their passing complete percent?
    Our opponents are not exactly the same.

  8. #18
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    use high pressing from the beginning
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  9. #19
    Apprentice Siddas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    292
    Ah right i thought they were set formations for everyone.
    They are 4-3-3 and in 2 games I've played them both Pass Complete 88%
    Lost 1-0 and 4-3 i was defensive 2nd game went 1-0 2-0 2-1 3-1 3-2 4-2 4-3 but my my goals didn't seem to come until i went attacking to chase the game.
    I played 4-4-1-1 but i got told to play 4-5-1v but I've never tried it yet just thought I'd like to know what others played against them but if anyone plays them at diff formations then maybe i won't get my answers.

  10. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Ah right i thought they were set formations for everyone.
    They are 4-3-3 and in 2 games I've played them both Pass Complete 88%
    Lost 1-0 and 4-3 i was defensive 2nd game went 1-0 2-0 2-1 3-1 3-2 4-2 4-3 but my my goals didn't seem to come until i went attacking to chase the game.
    I played 4-4-1-1 but i got told to play 4-5-1v but I've never tried it yet just thought I'd like to know what others played against them but if anyone plays them at diff formations then maybe i won't get my answers.
    Seems they use short pass and you are familiar with defensive style.
    My 3th opponent on this tour use that tactics.
    I suggest you to use 4-5-1V or 4-2-3-1 with AMR and AML.
    Tactics for all formations above: defensive, pass focus mix, passing style long, counter attack on, low pressing, normal tackle, zonal, no offside trap.
    I tested this setup on friendly matches (who has same formation with my opponent) before used on the tour, and it worked great in both cases, but you try it on your own risk of tokens.
    Good luck

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast