Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Post your tips and experiences of Spain tour here.

Post your tips and experiences of Spain tour here.

The tips from other managers was the most helpful thing in previous tours, so kindly if you have some post it here.
    Thanks everyone!
    dave1311 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    The tips from other managers was the most helpful thing in previous tours, so kindly if you have some post it here.
    Thanks everyone!
    I found some difficult to win the first two games, changing tactics during the game, manteining offensive mentality my two strikers struggled a lot especially in the second game. I will train more my team before face next games.

Dreamer
    Tips

I have won it with easy ....

1/ Always 40% bonus
    2/ First three games are easy, so play normal / attack mentality
    3/ From the equal opponent to You I played defensive/normal mentality first half, in second half I played attack/hard attack due to the fact that opponent in second half seems to be more vulnerable and concede much more (in my case in 90% goals)
    4/ I have had full morale and full energy as well as I played early in the morning, so make sure you have it too
    5/ general set up with 4-5-1V style --> mixed passing, long pass, normal tackling, counter attack on when defending, off when attacking, zonal marking and normal tackling

6/ since I want Wenger out .... Wenger out !

Pro
    I'm currently on the 4th team 3 more to go!
    Results are 5-0,7-1,6-1,3-2et.
    Survived a scare in the 4th match after going down 2-0 in the first half but a change of formation from 432w1 to my default 451v as well as the introduction of 2 of my most trusted defenders from the bench even though their quality is low for my level turned the tie on its head as I dominated 2nd half and scored 2 goals in the final 25minutes. An extra time goal sealed victory and my reward was a 104% dr/mr with defensive wall SA

I won't push my luck any further I'll wait till tomorrow morning when all my players are at 99% condition, I was already kicking myself and regretting my decision to play the challenge with a tired team when I went two goals down in the last match
    Last edited by Spartan117; 03-08-2018 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    6/ since I want Wenger out .... Wenger out !
    6th is the new 4th

Post your tips and experiences of Spain tour here.-img_4777.jpg

Post your tips and experiences of Spain tour here.-img_4783.jpg

It was so close it even goes to extra time before my luck runs out. I tried my best but my best wasn't good enough.

Changing multiple formations helps so that opponent may confuse. I change 3 formation and different tactics.

Post your tips and experiences of Spain tour here.-img_4784.jpg

His defence was soooo tight...

Wenger out!!! Wenger out!!! Wenger out!!! Shout out loud..

By the way i notice something in his tactics i think he change it too. The last part he attacked me left and right outside the box. He's shots came from long range. You have to strengthen your cm and dcm. Have a nice day goodluck...

I have won the first two games.
    Waiting for my players to be fit for game 3.
    do i have to win game 3 to get the checkpoint? or if i lose game 3 will i go back to the beginning?

Guys i won it all with only 87 %
    All I did was to have full preparation
    I am so happy

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you need to win the team in check point.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast