Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Nordeus are y f..... kidding me ??

Talking Nordeus are y f..... kidding me ??

I tried 4 times ! to beat the last team of spanish tour ( Real ) and lost 4 times at 120 mins !! Are you kidding me ?? at least if you dont want me to win (for some reason ) tell me......

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You lost 4 times in the same minute 120 or you lost 4 times in extra time? Can you post some pictures of results as well?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You lost 4 times in the same minute 120 or you lost 4 times in extra time? Can you post some pictures of results as well?
    Every time i win at extra time - > then magical draw - > then of course lose at penaltys

Nordeus are y f..... kidding me ??-screenshot-594-.jpg
    Nordeus are y f..... kidding me ??-screenshot-595-.jpg

Happened 3 times with Real and 1 with Valencia. i don't know if i'm the most most unlucky....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    When I have to deal with penalties, usually I focus on the players with the best condition. I noticed that many times my best players missed penalties just because they had a bad condition and those I added in the game after that scored despite between them was a pretty nice quality difference.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The reason is.....you have to waste tokens ...more and more...and more....give money......lol
    never buy tokens man...never

I HAVE NEVER REACHED THE LAST MATCHES ON THE tours.........i have never passed the 1st serious team in the tour....because i have never spend tokens there and havve never bought tokens.....so when i lose i see the message"try again.....5 or 7 or 8 tokens....and i never put tokens so i dont plau it more......so simply you have to do the same....never spend tokens and you will not get this last mach and will not lose it in 120 min....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by beatthesistem View Post
    I HAVE NEVER REACHED THE LAST MATCHES ON THE tours.........i have never passed the 1st serious team in the tour....because i have never spend tokens there and havve never bought tokens.....so when i lose i see the message"try again.....5 or 7 or 8 tokens....and i never put tokens so i dont plau it more......so simply you have to do the same....never spend tokens and you will not get this last mach and will not lose it in 120 min....LOL
    Dude the fact that I just played TopE, at that time my team is 67%, almost finished 1st league. I lost the game against Sevilla or Valen I’m not sure (the game rewarded 1 fplayer) 1-2. I made a gambling spend almost all my saved up token to played again and won the game, got a 6* player. I then won the next game (reward was the second clothes set) with a 97% team (still can’t understand how can i win a team stronger 30% while didn’t even defensive). Then i lost 0-4 against Barca, so overwhelming that I stoped my journey. Btw I’m happy with my decision to played again, i mean 1 6* and nice clothes are worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by beatthesistem View Post
    top eleven has many negative things, especially concenring the tactical part since their game engine is too shallow, but i dont think that winning the tournament has anything to do with spending tokens or not. i won it with 1st free trial with both my teams. with my main team i buy tokens but with my second i havent spent a single euro. but both my teams used same formation/tactics and i guess that was the key part