Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 4-5-1 V Which is the correct use ????

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Yes! I know! so I guess what I wrote was not tactic?
    More the beauty of the formations, think he just wanted the simple terms

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    More the beauty of the formations, think he just wanted the simple terms
    thats right :P

I use Tiki Taka

Ok, so if you want to use 4-5-1V do you have all the key players? If you do then like I said defense, counter attact, flank passing, long passing....
    is that better?
    Black Hawks likes this.

Rookie
    Ok, so if you want to use 4-5-1V do you have all the key players? If you do then like I said defense, counter attact, flank passing, long passing....
    is that better?
    and how about the arrow ? could you please give me some advice ?? )

Banned
    It's not hard to set up, you just have to understand the formation itself in order to put it to work. 4-5-1 V is based on zonal marking, good defense, once you get possession counter through fast and skillful wingers. You need a very good visionare DMC with accurate long balls to start the counters. when playing with 1st, he has to be penalty box type of ST putting away chances. Not only he has to be good with both head and feet, he has to have that instinct of a poacher because he won't touch the ball much but must be effective once he does. The wingers are the most important players because if they can't provide they have to be capable of doing it themselves.
    4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond is attacking through middle where the AMC plays as playmaker feeding the top 2 ST. You need 2 excellent fullbacks to go up and down the flanks creating space in attack and cover in defense.
    1 is based in fast accurate physically team and the other needs to be more technically gifted.
    You are talking as if this game is that technical and complicated. your philosophy works for real football, not for T11.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    You are talking as if this game is that technical and complicated. your philosophy works for real football, not for T11.
    Agree with this 100%

My orders are
    Team Mentality: Normal
    Focus Passing: Down Both Flanks
    Pressing Style: Own Half
    Tackling Style: Normal/Hard
    Passing Style: Mixed
    Marking Style: Zonal

Blue arrows on DC's, Red arrows on AML, AMR.
    If your opponent has an attacking mid, blue arrow, if no AMC, red arrow on DMC.

I won the league with my non token squad. lost 2, drew 1, won the rest. My right winger was my top scorer.

Red arrow on your striker as well.

I don't play with blue on any defender.. I find that if I do that then I concede more from long range strikes.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Red arrow on your striker as well.

I don't play with blue on any defender.. I find that if I do that then I concede more from long range strikes.
    Yeah, I played with red arrow on striker aswell but he didn't score as much as my winger.

You get more shots against you but hardly any of them are on target, I'd only be afraid against a shadow striker.
    It's better than being beaten for pace.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Agree with this 100%

My orders are
    Team Mentality: Normal
    Focus Passing: Down Both Flanks
    Pressing Style: Own Half
    Tackling Style: Normal/Hard
    Passing Style: Mixed
    Marking Style: Zonal

Blue arrows on DC's, Red arrows on AML, AMR.
    If your opponent has an attacking mid, blue arrow, if no AMC, red arrow on DMC.

I won the league with my non token squad. lost 2, drew 1, won the rest. My right winger was my top scorer.

playing almost 4 seasons the same tactic.
    Almost the same orders,except that when i have against me 3Mcs (4-3-2-1) which is the most diff formation for me i paly short passing.

I dont use arrows at all,for me to use arrows to AMR-AML has no use (but maybe for some managers will work),and also i dont understand the red arrow to the ST.
    i read other users of 4-5-1V opinion and i will try it to see what happens.
    The only time i use arrows(red) is when i go with attacking mentality ,or i change it to attacking during the game and I put them in the DR-L s.

So typically u play with DMR-L.

The formation requires very good DR-DL,excellent AMR-L,and one decent DMC and ST

As pistolero said last 2 seasons my AML was my best player scored over 70 goals and gave over than 30 assists.
    he was a 5-6* first season and a 5* the second .
    Also last season i replaced my AMR which is an old 4* became 5* during the season and was my second goalscorer.

So for me u need excellent AMR-L to play 4-5-1V.

ps.From what i have seen after 4 seasons playing this formation my Mcs always suc...or to be more specific they are almost average,they dont score a lot ,they get injured very often ,and they get cards very easily.
    Maybe it's the system's weakness,or another idiotic Nord bug,or just nothing.

cheers
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast