Thread: Upgrate Lvl 2 League

Upgrate Lvl 2 League

I am playing with some my friend in the same league lvl 1. now we are upgrate lvl 2 league. So I dont know can we start the new season together same league or we are separate many league?

Tks

It changes, sometimes you play with your friends in one league, sometimes not. But the chance is high, you both play together.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

we are 4 people in the same company so that I want to play together hjhj. So we are worry about this case hjhj.

As you are official friends, and if you were playing in the same league last time, then there is a good chance that you'll be in the same league. Its not guaranteed though. I have many in-game friends, and five of us have been in the same league for the past 4 seasons.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cholilom View Post
    I am playing with some my friend in the same league lvl 1. now we are upgrate lvl 2 league. So I dont know can we start the new season together same league or we are separate many league?

Tks
    As Rayko mentioned, if you are classed as friends with them on the game, there is a good chance that you will be in the same league, though not 100% guaranteed.

I've also noticed that, unless it is sheer coincidence, friends of your friends may also end up in the same league (had two teams not on my friends list in the same league the last two seasons).
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1