Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My best scorer doesn't score anymore.

Apprentice

My best scorer doesn't score anymore.

My best scorer simply stop to score this season. In the beginning he made some goals and Good performance, but in the last 6-7 games (league-cup-CL) he's a ghost, don't matter the quality of the team I'm facing.
    I don't change style of play, he's moral it's always between very good and superb and the quality of the team overall it' above 7*...
    Maybe some Grey skill is too low (aggression)?

Enviado de meu Lenovo A6020l36 usando Tapatalk

Rookie
    go to mircato and buy a new one becuase top eleven does that players performance reducing to force you sell that player

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by herohamada97 View Post
    go to mircato and buy a new one becuase top eleven does that players performance reducing to force you sell that player
    So I invest green packs on him to become a superstar and now Nordeus cut his performances?
    Wow that's really demoralizing....
    herohamada97 likes this.

Kto
    Quote Originally Posted by herohamada97 View Post
    top eleven does that players performance reducing to force you sell that player
    Any proof for it? Experiences? I doubt it.

@LOS dont even think on selling him, he will get his flow back. And its not that he has awful stats this season, just a weaker period. And dont worry about low greys, all my players without exceptions become better with falling greys / age
    HairDryer likes this.

Kto
    Dont listen to stupid conspiracies, ask for proofs/argumentation

i see 2 reasons:

1.ive the feeling that every saturday a "random luck shuffle" is done, so wait til next saturday
    2.your actually training, dont overtrain them, 10 greens for a player is enough on one day, specially if you train defence or physical skills for attackers^^

thats my impression^^
    League Titles: 72 - Champions League Titles: 60 - Cup Titles: 59
    Managing 8 Teams - Seasons in Total: 103 - Titles won: 191

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    My best scorer simply stop to score this season. In the beginning he made some goals and Good performance, but in the last 6-7 games (league-cup-CL) he's a ghost, don't matter the quality of the team I'm facing.
    I don't change style of play, he's moral it's always between very good and superb and the quality of the team overall it' above 7*...
    Maybe some Grey skill is too low (aggression)?

Enviado de meu Lenovo A6020l36 usando Tapatalk
    Don't belief any conspiracy theory. Nordeus does not reduce the performance of your player to force you to sell. His only going through a slump like kto said he'll get his flow back. As for grey skills the lower the better
    KenoticFC likes this.

Famous
    You need to get him into the office and have a chat. He probably thinks that with his superstar rating he's playing below his level. Imagine Messi playing in the Conference. He probably thinks it's all too easy.
    Don't sell! It's just a slump. He'll get over it.
    And forget about the grey skills.

There are a lot of variables like tactics you use, but i think you player is too "slow" and not that strong on dribbling

My best scorer doesn't score anymore.-screenshot-628-.jpg
    My best scorer doesn't score anymore.-screenshot-629-.jpg
    My best scorer doesn't score anymore.-screenshot-630-.jpg
    My best scorer doesn't score anymore.-screenshot-631-.jpg
    My best scorer doesn't score anymore.-screenshot-632-.jpg
    My best scorer doesn't score anymore.-screenshot-633-.jpg

Rookie
    It happend to the best scorers in my 2 different teams too. They both played all their careers on the left wing and scored lots of goals both from open play and set pieces. At the beginning of this season they did OK and lately stoped scoring at all. Last season I won a treble and now I'm out of cup and CL because of this
    My best scorer doesn't score anymore.-all-time-stats.jpgMy best scorer doesn't score anymore.-crosnier-skills.jpgMy best scorer doesn't score anymore.-crosnier-stats.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast