Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My best scorer doesn't score anymore.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My best scorer doesn't score anymore.
    he has 3 positions.
    Use him somewhere else.
    HairDryer likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    he has 3 positions.
    Use him somewhere else.
    I used him a couple of time as AMR when I need to play 4-5-1 V, but the fact is that he always scored a lot as ST in the 4-4-2. I've tried to put him in the ST box in all the position, changing during the game too. But nothing changed...He also used to score FK, now all the shoots are weak and on the wall...

Analyze these things, did you change formations. Did you change his main position he plays. Are you still winning normally or same as other seasons. The game usually chooses the players that are gonna be the main scorers and assist providers before hand (how I cannot explain, I just observe). As long as you are winning don't worry he is doing his job even if it may not be reflected. Don't even think about selling him.

Try this if you are concerned, use your reserve instead of him in 1 or 2 matches with the same formation and tactics and see if it makes a difference to the overall team performance. This may be risky but maybe it will clear your doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    I used him a couple of time as AMR when I need to play 4-5-1 V, but the fact is that he always scored a lot as ST in the 4-4-2. I've tried to put him in the ST box in all the position, changing during the game too. But nothing changed...He also used to score FK, now all the shoots are weak and on the wall...
    Yes like nik said try other position just dont play him in striker.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    So I invest green packs on him to become a superstar and now Nordeus cut his performances?
    Wow that's really demoralizing....
    You gotta be ****ing kidding me with this. Why should invest also this time if they're just going to decide the player is too good, you should invest some coins in someone else. That's just the shady business that I despise. I'm on the brink of quitting this game.

Kto
    Quote Originally Posted by ser710 View Post
    I'm on the brink of quitting this game.
    Makes sence I guess
    HairDryer likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12