Thread: Gameplay 6.7 version

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Gameplay 6.7 version

An interesting observation :
    I was playing a Cup game with one of my teams and loosing with a 1-0.
    Round 87' min, I saw something flying to my sources ( it's the new style of adding) -
    money or a green for my sub, not sure.

So I thought - ok game over, I lost.
    But then I scored at 89'
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have also seen this on 87 minutes and wondered what it was.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Hey mee too, I also seen this in association and I thought it was the packs we gain from the game. Maybe the visualisation continues for some seconds even thou the game is finished in the server.

Mee too... Also, sometimes I recive a Google Play achievement before the match it's over.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Kto
    Yes, I got those achievements earlier around 87th min. I think it was explained that the game is calculated each 5mins, so in this case around 85th min the final result is done. Same often happens, when AM says anything about a scored goal, which hasnt appeared in the animation, but then immediatly happens.

I am speaking of old versions, I am using 6.6, are the video offer problems solved in the 6.7? And is this truth that obly 25 videos posdible?

I see that flying garbage regularly, once I saw it on 75-80' approximately in a FA match. That made me pretty mad tbh. Statistics is frozen, subs sometimes never happen, sometimes the same sub happens twice, and finally the lag is freaking 10 in-game minutes.

FFS, Nordeus, get your **** together, hire a programmer finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I am speaking of old versions, I am using 6.6, are the video offer problems solved in the 6.7? And is this truth that obly 25 videos posdible?
    I think it's 25 for rest packs and 5 more for individual recover. I'm not sure though.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 04-04-2018 at 09:06 PM.
    It wasn't our day.