Thread: Questions about the game

Questions about the game

Hi all
    Currently level 37 (and starting to struggle - haven't won the league for around 10 seasons or so).A few questions :

- Are there plans to raise the training level cap/facilities ?. They seem to max out fairly early on in the game

- do individual player attributes make much of a difference at all?.Or is the quality much more important ?.the reason I ask is I assume higher the number the better but unless I am playing a completely superior team (like one or two stars higher - my first team are usually five plus) I am finding using better tactics to suit opponent (thanks to the formations and tactics guides!!!) and watching match yields me better results..knocking over better opponents. One of my players is now 29 (he was 18 year old youth AML fast trainer ) 2 .5 star (1% defending but 200+passing 100 dribbling and finishing) now and outperforms other wingers I have trained and tried. Also do academy players get any sort of hidden bonus?.ive noticed most of my 4 star ones usually have a better than expected life expectancy in my squads.

- Is it possible to make the finances of the team self sustaining without having to pay or sell the odd player now and then?

- Is there a level where people find it starts to get very difficult to play the game without having to start buying funds to go into the squad?

That's all for now. I quite enjoy it and although I get the rare shock of losing to weaker team (I do get whipped by the big boys too at times)...I find have up til now found it an enjoyable challenge

Thanks for all the info tips guides so far

Nigs

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Niggles View Post
    Hi all
    Currently level 37 (and starting to struggle - haven't won the league for around 10 seasons or so).A few questions :

- Are there plans to raise the training level cap/facilities ?. They seem to max out fairly early on in the game

- do individual player attributes make much of a difference at all?.Or is the quality much more important ?.the reason I ask is I assume higher the number the better but unless I am playing a completely superior team (like one or two stars higher - my first team are usually five plus) I am finding using better tactics to suit opponent (thanks to the formations and tactics guides!!!) and watching match yields me better results..knocking over better opponents. One of my players is now 29 (he was 18 year old youth AML fast trainer ) 2 .5 star (1% defending but 200+passing 100 dribbling and finishing) now and outperforms other wingers I have trained and tried. Also do academy players get any sort of hidden bonus?.ive noticed most of my 4 star ones usually have a better than expected life expectancy in my squads.

- Is it possible to make the finances of the team self sustaining without having to pay or sell the odd player now and then?

- Is there a level where people find it starts to get very difficult to play the game without having to start buying funds to go into the squad?

That's all for now. I quite enjoy it and although I get the rare shock of losing to weaker team (I do get whipped by the big boys too at times)...I find have up til now found it an enjoyable challenge

Thanks for all the info tips guides so far

Nigs

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    hi, im level 7 will try to answer your question.

- there is no any information about plan to increase training level and facility until now

- about player skills and its effectiveness, maybe you need to do your own observation/analysis or read many have been discussed in this forum. it very long story to explain

- it is possible to make finance from the team by train free academy player and sell them to lower level manager and set the minimum price with some amount of token. and it depends on your own creativity how to make money

- there is no specific level start to feel difficult, if you not manipulate the draw, like finish the season with 110%++ overall team quality, even at level 3 you will feel difficult because you will be grouped with stronger team in all competition

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    - I don't think there are any plans to raise the training levels and there is no reason to do that.
    It's better to wait for a new feature, starting with a new training style and a different profile/ development of players.
    I wish this time individual skills- character of a player, to have some important role in gameplay.
    But this needs a lot of work so I guess maybe is some future plan like TE2019.

- do individual player attributes make much of a difference at all?.Or is the quality much more important ?
    Quality is more important but it's not enough.
    First of all, I consider "higher" quality from 20% (1*) and above.
    But also matter other things, minor or major like coaching and luck.

if you have finished the stadium, playing in CH.L., some semi/finals every season, organize a friendly here and there, adjust the tickets
    then your finance will be fine.

It depends.
    If you 're an active player and log in every day, if you can farm some greens, if you are in a good asso group (Gold)
    then you can gather 100-120 tokens and 600-900 packs for free and have a competitive team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html