Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Recommended Player - What a bargain!

Dreamer

Recommended Player - What a bargain!

Recommended Player - What a bargain!-bargain-century.jpg

Am I tempted?

Apprentice
    naah, he's too young.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    20 y.o. ?
    no, to old
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    20 y.o. ?
    no, to old
    you can not buy experience!!@
    lol, jj, day ago I had 29yo recommendation
    today this (level 1 team)
    Recommended Player - What a bargain!-screenshot_2018-04-05-11-48-37.jpg

and this is comparison to my player in that position (aerial def SA)
    Recommended Player - What a bargain!-d0.jpg
    Recommended Player - What a bargain!-d1.jpg
    Recommended Player - What a bargain!-d2.jpg
    Recommended Player - What a bargain!-d3.jpg
    +15% overall, but mostly in gray
    I guess Mou prefers experience
    and all that for only 599! wow!

edit: even personal trainer is asking only 320 tokens to get my man up to 138% someone's math is broken.
    Last edited by sasha m; 04-05-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Famous
    They (Nordeus) must be churning these ridiculously priced daily players out in the hope that someone accidentally touches the buy button. But so far no one has admitted to it here on the forum.
    I'm manipulating the daily player to get 2 star players in positions that an association member 4 levels below me wants for next season. The ones he doesn't want I hang onto to manipulate the draws.
    You can't buy a 2 star player anywhere else. And in fact I bought a 1 star player this morning.

Who need recom! When you can buy a good player in nego. Just need to fine tune the skill and i can use them for a good 2 season with 17 tokens. Stefan Aguis bought 2 days ago already give an instant impact.

Anton Nazarov bought end of last season so far I am very please with his stat.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 04-05-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    They (Nordeus) must be churning these ridiculously priced daily players out in the hope that someone accidentally touches the buy button. But so far no one has admitted to it here on the forum.
    I'm manipulating the daily player to get 2 star players in positions that an association member 4 levels below me wants for next season. The ones he doesn't want I hang onto to manipulate the draws.
    You can't buy a 2 star player anywhere else. And in fact I bought a 1 star player this morning.
    I've bought one, two seasons ago - I needed a player in that position (mainly DMC), I was short of tokens and he was identical to one in the Scout list but about 20T less - otherwise I wouldn't have bothered...

Recommended Player - What a bargain!-am-recommend-day-08.jpg

...he's still with the team, initially was a pretty good performer, but a bit of a card magnet. This season he's been a late substitution impact player, to good effect.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-05-2018 at 12:46 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    how does that work? never had 2* recommended, how much are they, how much you sell them for?

<deleted>
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    how does that work? never had 2* recommended, how much are they, how much you sell them for?
    If you put weak players in the formation before the server reset you might get weak players recommended, they still want 5 or 6 Tokens for him lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast