Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chill with the ads

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    Nik, how to do that? I would like to opt out of one, normal length, but its very irritating propaganda about political issue.
    don't know that case, only if something is too long, has problems or it's not appropriate.

But hey , chill out.
    Here Zuckerberg with fb, manipulated elections and made Trump U.S. president - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    that's the thing, in my view that one is very inappropriate. i have that advertisers info, but see no option how to block that one.

More 30+second ads in the UK - 1:25 for 'Nursing Times', and 0:58 for a green energy company. Got them multiple times this evening so condition boosting for the next match was a real drag...

It's about this time of year that the 3:00+ ads for holidays on the Australian 'Gold Coast' start appearing...
    Last edited by talisman; 04-10-2018 at 08:13 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I have here in Germany 3 different videos that take 3 to even 5 minutes. everything from the Olympic Games last year.
    If there were not normal videos also, that would take 30 videos, almost the whole day.

Rookie
    Also before the last upgrade to 'improve' the rewards system, the videos in the UK very generally available first thing in the morning. Now they seem to become available at random times during the day. Now I have to keep checking all day long to find when they can be viewed.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Hi all,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've notified our offer providers and will be having offers of these extended lengths removed as soon as possible.
    Gobobo and Lorenzio99 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Also before the last upgrade to 'improve' the rewards system, the videos in the UK very generally available first thing in the morning. Now they seem to become available at random times during the day. Now I have to keep checking all day long to find when they can be viewed.
    that's another case, check here https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ate-6-7-a.html

Here we 're talking about long vids.
    anyone who have seen this kind of adv, give info about the country and the subject- which company.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that's another case, check here https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ate-6-7-a.html

Here we 're talking about long vids.
    anyone who have seen this kind of adv, give info about the country and the subject- which company.
    Poland : two different vids for about 2:30s both

Germany 4 different Videos:
    Olympic Games 2016: Fabian Hambüchen Gymnastics, Miriam Welte bicycle,Laura Ludwig, Walkenhorst Beach-Volleyball all 3-4 Minutes and one Bicycle with 4:52 .
    and they repeat sometimes.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've notified our offer providers and will be having offers of these extended lengths removed as soon as possible.
    Tell them to send them to me. Anythings better than nothing. I'll "watch" them.
    Lorenzio99 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast