Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chill with the ads

One for the 'You've got to be kidding me!' department:

Crowne Plaza (In association with HuffPost) advert in the UK that started off with 6:07 on the clock - no thanks!!!

The 1:58 HP advert is sill doing the rounds, as well...

EDIT: ...and now there's another Crowne Plaza one for 5:28!
    Last edited by talisman; 04-23-2018 at 04:59 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Any time that has happened to me I've only watched the first 30 seconds of the add then switched off, and still received the green pack.

You are lucky with the Ads.

In my case I have to wait randomly minutes just to see one (30sec ads). Loading.. loading ...loading... so boring.

Results is that I stopped to watch ads.... in a season I can collect not more than 100 greens, when system is responsive.
    Next season i will be short of greens,

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Any time that has happened to me I've only watched the first 30 seconds of the add then switched off, and still received the green pack.
    That doesn't happen with me - quit it after 30 seconds or use the helpful 'Skip Ad' button and it comes up with 'Do you wish to forfeit your reward?' pop-up.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Today a new record was set - In my 25 greens for today there was 6x the Burger King Whopper Dog ad, which runs about 4 min. I needed over half an hour to farm 25 rests.

Please Nordeus limit ads to maybe 1:30 min, everything beyond is cruel.

Let the ads be as long as they want as long as we get 1 green, blue,red for every 30 seconds or part thereof.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123