Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Set Pieces Challenge - Full-Time!

Sorry guys, even though I always take your side in all your changes but this challenge is the ****test **** of all the possibles. Just a pure random luck. This season I had only 1 penalty kick in FA match. The rest matches were without any penalties. So how can I get any penalty in these 4 matches?!?! the worst joke ever! Dead end!!!
    Steppenwolf and HairDryer like this.

Pro
    I expected it to be a grading system whereby you earn points for any set piece goal you score until you reach the mark to claim the reward

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I expected it to be a grading system whereby you earn points for any set piece goal you score until you reach the mark to claim the reward
    Nah. Dice roll, slot machine, lottery. That's the future. So this is the perfect challenge to get us used to the dumbed down top eleven.
    madflo19, Bunzo and Nikose like this.

First coin inserted in the slot machine and didn't won anything ,3 more tries lol
    HairDryer and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    First coin inserted in the slot machine and didn't won anything ,3 more tries lol
    Got 1 but the other 2 not very sure. Have to train corner and dive in the box so what drill should i use? or maybe change my st name to Sterling or Dele Alli.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

Pro
    I'm curious to see how many managers will complete this challenge. I can bet it will be less than 10%

The challenge seems to be how well can you take advantage of your set-piece chances. Also, setting tackling to easy will reduce how many pk and fk your opponents get.
    Last edited by Benica11; 04-14-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Quote Originally Posted by Benica11 View Post
    The challenge seems to be how well can you take advantage of your set-piece chances. Also, setting tackling to easy will reduce how many pk and fk your opponents get.
    What has to do ,how many fk's or ck's or pk's your oppo will have,with this challenge?
    You need to score from one of this.
    Altiplano, Bunzo and HairDryer like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Sorry guys, even though I always take your side in all your changes but this challenge is the ****test **** of all the possibles. Just a pure random luck. This season I had only 1 penalty kick in FA match. The rest matches were without any penalties. So how can I get any penalty in these 4 matches?!?! the worst joke ever! Dead end!!!
    Totally agree, mate. Last season scored 106 league gols and only 7 were PKs. I got the Corner and FK in the first game today... PK in 3 remaining league games? Yeah, right... Nordeus did this one with zero statistical background... I'm more likely to win a small lotery award than this challenge....
    Bunzo likes this.

It´s just a mince challenge with no thought what so ever put into it....
    madflo19 and Altiplano like this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast