Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: !!!!problem with the training of players!!!!

Yes is a serious problem now

Rookie
    Also ..... DC .... 10x6 sets press play and skill points 0%
    What's happening?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    oh yea and i spent 10 rests on that ... in case Nordeus was found guilty and feels that it's fair to compensate back
    Somehow I do not believe that the nordeus will do anything with this, they can not admit to mistakes and this case confirms only one thing, that the mistakes are not only in training or video, they appear as errors in match calculations.
    Only as players who play for years we can report it to them and in response we will get a very poor explanation that the game engine works and sometimes things happen (the team 30% wins with the team 130% where the second one is active and the first one is not). nordeus has users in ... and knows that we can not do anything about it because only 1% of users have this awareness.
    How many complaint was solved ? This is the worst support ever ...and we can’t expect nothing more. Amators working there.

after studying the problem (with managers from our alliance of associations) came to the conclusion that - at the moment the exercises do not work - fast counter-attacks and goalkeeper training (only for the goalkeeper). if you do not have any exercises at all - try them through the exercise "Goalkeeper training" - put 5 goalkeeper training and the sixth - the one you need. So it works.

Yeah i hit some serious trouble today bought a 18 year old level 4 who started for £8.2M.
    Won him for around £11m thinking great a fast trainer.
    and he can't train i'm getting 2 skill points on a full session of very hard world class drills.

Addicted
    It works with GK training method at least

Rookie
    fk this sht man nordeus stop wasting our greens its hard to collect

Rookie
    I have the same problem!!
    In Top Eleven Latino (FB group) there are a lot of people with the same problem... Please nordeus, no more bugs...

Addicted

BUG...train

19 years, I train repeatedly with 6 speed exercises do not take 1%....please fix this

Pro

Fix the training issue asap ! wasting a lot of condition already !

that's urgent coz training for little or no skills KILLS the game and push managers away once for all

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast