Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Reviewing nordeus recent "Improvements"

Pro

Reviewing nordeus recent "Improvements"

Nordeus has proved time and time again that they are not really prepared to improve the game experience and have constantly rolled out useless updates.
    It always start with a clamor for change from we active forumers across the different official top eleven discussion platforms.

First there was a clamor to improve the transfer market and make it in such a way that we don't lose tokens with failed bids. Instead of giving us just that team nordeus decided to overhaul the entire transfer market and introduce a ridiculous market where everyone from all levels bid for the same player.

Next up there was an outcry against exploiters using the association loan trick instead of taking the suggestion of managers to curb this they decided it was best to simply remove the entire feature

Now the outcry against mutant players gained through the illegal upselling trick has led to nordeus punishing everyone that genuinely train their players.

The last 2 instances could easily have been solved by reducing the amount of tokens earned through association and instead rewarding those who genuinely play the game by giving token rewards to league leaders thereby making the league the primary source of tokens rather than associations. It would have solved these issues to a large extent and led to a more competitive and interesting league.

I've not had any present opponent in the league this season despite refraining from manipulating the draw, but all my association opponents are always present. If nordeus can't see wisdom in this then they have to get themselves checked out.
    Last edited by Spartan117; 04-12-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    dave1311, Bunzo and USARABAT like this.

Good points there. I completely agree.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I think Nordeus is just a clueless company, that does everything to hide the game mechanics leading to success to gain more and more revenue.
    They have given up on this game, I believe.

Creating mutant players was a legit way for a f2p player to play successfully without spending absurd amounts of tokens. You buy your player for a little amount of tokens, farm your greens and keep this player for multiple seasons and he and your team get better and better, without being matched with high quality teams.
    Where does Nordeus get your money then, aye? You must buy their ridiculous 8* recommended player for 1200 token to be successful.

So what does a lazy company like Nordeus do? They change the rules. No more mutant players. People found out too much...

I hate this with this game. You don't know anything. And if you figure something out they change it. They just want you to spend money.
    pjBS likes this.

Apprentice
    so the other day they have cut the number of greens available... but that was not enough. now they have cut their value as well.
    talking about converting green packs to skill, ofc...
    now, has that other way to upgrade your player seen any change? talking about personal trainer and token/* ratio. still the same, right? so is that equality they talk about not achieved?

i mean, be honest, why should a player who is here 4 times per day, watch those ads, train his team (to his own vision, imagine that! the audacity of it! the insulence!) be in advantage over player with no dedication but enogh good old cash?

paying players, don't get me wrong. time is money as well. we all invest most we can.
    Der_Ryan_M and Altiplano like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I think Nordeus is just a clueless company, that does everything to hide the game mechanics leading to success to gain more and more revenue.
    They have given up on this game, I believe.

Creating mutant players was a legit way for a f2p player to play successfully without spending absurd amounts of tokens. You buy your player for a little amount of tokens, farm your greens and keep this player for multiple seasons and he and your team get better and better, without being matched with high quality teams.
    Where does Nordeus get your money then, aye? You must buy their ridiculous 8* recommended player for 1200 token to be successful.

So what does a lazy company like Nordeus do? They change the rules. No more mutant players. People found out too much...

I hate this with this game. You don't know anything. And if you figure something out they change it. They just want you to spend money.
    i disagree with you mutant players are cheat of the game
    and the game now more fair i struggle becuase mutant mangers gJOB nordeus

There are always smart people out there to find the loophole. So you feel that you been treated unfairly by this slightly smarter trickster who put their time effort and experiment into play. Dont forget that the tools they using is provided by Nordeus. Only lazy people who play this game blindly without exploring further got trap and complained because they cannot beat them. Then they start making noise and got the punishment from their beloved Nordeus.
    Now dont get mad by someone who is doing better then yourself. They see what you dont.
    Peace people. Dont get angry.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

All it would have taken is a change, that you can only buy 99% players in negotiations and only from teams that are at least the same level as your team. Or, in other words, you can't sell players above 99% in negotiations. Thats it, whole problem solved, everyone is happy.

They should award tokens for winning leagues and cups, what's my 8 tokens and £5,491,342,844 going to get me??

The game was just so much fun before. I honestly feel they handicap stronger teams. Once more than 3 players start earning a 7th star the troll games start. I'm really done with this game. It's absurd.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ser710 View Post
    The game was just so much fun before. I honestly feel they handicap stronger teams. Once more than 3 players start earning a 7th star the troll games start. I'm really done with this game. It's absurd.
    anyone who believes that nordeus did this simply to stop mutant players got it wrong nordeus did this simply to force us to buy players with our tokens.

It's true that it's now easier to train our current mutant players given that most of their grey skills and untrained white skills are extremely low, you can spend just a few rest Packs and train up to 20 quality points.

However when these mutants retire in the future we will have evenly balanced players meaning no more low grey skills to train. So when you train all the skills of your player to a certain point, training will become difficult and ineffective so most teams will have close overall quality.

To get the advantage over others you will be forced to spend tokens to buy their ridiculous priced players like the ones that go for over a 1000 tokens since training will no longer be a viable option to improve overall quality.
    USARABAT likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast