Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Poll: Do you think the new training system will kill the fun & push managers to quit?

Pro

Poll: Do you think the new training system will kill the fun & push managers to quit?

A- Yes

B- No

Famous
    A- Yes

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Of course not.
    The new auctions system was much worst
    asmartins likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Of course not.
    The new auctions system was much worst
    Disagree, at first it was a big shock, now not that much.

Oh and A.
    asmartins and Richie72 like this.

No we just don't quit.
    It's just another change and as always we 'll adapt.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yeah

Poll: Do you think the new training system will kill the fun & push managers to quit?-life-will-find-way.jpg

and Vietnamese will find a new way of good training

Poll: Do you think the new training system will kill the fun & push managers to quit?-vietnam3.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

No, agree with the idea that once people will realize of how it works, they will readapt the way to play again.

Pro
    Yes it will push people out.
    pnr8555, Richie72 and USARABAT like this.

No , adapt and overcome is what will/is happening already. The only people who dont like change are the lazy exploiters who have found a loophole or easy way to beat a system and cant be bothered to answer the challenge of a change. Personally I dont see the fun in creating a team of mutants then either tanking or draw manipulation so you can win every match by 6+ goals and win a treble without effort, I just dont see any fun or reward in doing this. Ok , your CV looks good with umpteen trebles won but in reality they are worthless because you didnt beat any serious challengers to get the result. No , I would rather the challenge and uncertainty of not knowing if my tactics, formation etc is good enough to win or not , this provides mental stimulation and is where the real fun is in this game. The change in the training regime is just another challenge to face.

It will really change the way I build my teams, which had in the past been a mutant approach. Still assessing the impact but:

1) I believe it will extend the usability of players past the age of 27-28 which is when I'd in the past sold them.
    2) increase the importance of special abilities;
    3) decrease the importance of training, generally. I already have players who are pressing on the upper limits of skill ranges now on all their white skills. Why train them now?

It will take time to learn if the change makes the game results more random as the teams may in the future be more closely ranked in terms of skill.
    USARABAT likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast