Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Poll: Do you think the new training system will kill the fun & push managers to quit?

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    No , adapt and overcome is what will/is happening already. The only people who dont like change are the lazy exploiters who have found a loophole or easy way to beat a system and cant be bothered to answer the challenge of a change. Personally I dont see the fun in creating a team of mutants then either tanking or draw manipulation so you can win every match by 6+ goals and win a treble without effort, I just dont see any fun or reward in doing this. Ok , your CV looks good with umpteen trebles won but in reality they are worthless because you didnt beat any serious challengers to get the result. No , I would rather the challenge and uncertainty of not knowing if my tactics, formation etc is good enough to win or not , this provides mental stimulation and is where the real fun is in this game. The change in the training regime is just another challenge to face.
    Maybe there is something that you don’t understand and something I don’t. We play the same game but the fun and joy always different.
    Yes it will take away my fun.(training)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Maybe there is something that you don’t understand and something I don’t. We play the same game but the fun and joy always different.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4444

(sorry, hun keyboard, shift4=! )

Rookie
    No ..... much worse was the change in introducing a new placement on the pitch

Exactly. But it's really sad to see that other people are so frustrated about how many trophies others have won..so sad lol
    HairDryer likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    A- Yes

Definitely, it will push SOME ( hundreds- thousands... i don't know exactly ) managers away especially when they train as usual but notice that drills are generating little skills comparing to before.

Rookie
    B No ofcurse the game now is more fair no fking mutant players anymore
    Richie72 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by herohamada97 View Post
    B No ofcurse the game now is more fair no fking mutant players anymore
    Fair only to you but not to others.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Exactly. But it's really sad to see that other people are so frustrated about how many trophies others have won..so sad lol
    You never miss a chance to have a crack do you ? To be honest I really dont care how many trophies other people have won as it has zero effect on me and my enjoyment of the game. However you just carry on mate with your hate towards me which again I really dont care about at all.

Yes Hairdryer everyone finds fun in different ways , for you its training and for others its fake trophies and for others its tactics and formations and god knows what else , and that is why we all play these games or should be why we play these games. Maybe you and others will find fun and joy in discovering ways around the latest update to training , or maybe not , that is still in the future for you. I personally dont think the change is particularly bad for the game but then I have advocated for more all round players as opposed to totally unrealistic mutant type players so the changes suit my desire anyway. Now if they could just make it so your players can realistically have 12 year careers without it costing too much.............................................. .......................
    Richie72 likes this.

Fair only to you but not to others.

Please explain ? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Please explain ? thanks.
    Lol! You already explain in your first reply! John everything is fake in this game.So you telling us that the way you play win you real trophy and very much realistic?
    I can go on but I don’t see a point doing that so John you play your way and I play my way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast