Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 4 old senior managers friends ( level 37- 43 - 50 - 56 ) left T.E. ! THX NORDEUS

Pro

4 old senior managers friends ( level 37- 43 - 50 - 56 ) left T.E. ! THX NORDEUS

Keep pushing old loyal senior managers just to satisfy new and unprofessional ones
    Last edited by USARABAT; 04-18-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    pnr8555 and StarlingCF like this.

All they care are just Chineses and Vietnameses now.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

if it was me id rather have new managers with deep pockets than old one who refuse to spend even for the monthly card. after all i need to pay salaries to the employees who keep this game running.
    pnr8555 and John Grant like this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    unprofessional ones

Please, don't misuse the term "professional", do not relate this with the idea that makes you a professional manager oversize till 18* to win the matches, -when the only thing that this makes is go crazy the game, as the simulation never was thought for these limits since the V.1- and less if this is made via reselling/multi accounting.

All players need a base and knowledge, in all the sense. Too a GK needs to have passing and shooting skills, same the defenders, that as the STs need heading, and yes, marking and tackling in attack right now in the real football is so common -more since Barcelona introduced a team with the motto "defenders that attack and attackers that defend"-.

The last thing we would like to see are players with 4 attributes each, and think that, we would be at the same point if this occur... with people trying to find a hole... maybe then asking for players wit 1 skill, because... if the player resists 90' training only fitness, why need more than this?
    Last edited by khris; 04-18-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

All players need a base and knowledge, in all the sense. Too a GK needs to have passing and shooting skills, same the defenders, that as the STs need heading, and yes, marking and tackling in attack right now in the real football is so common -more since Barcelona introduced a team with the motto "defenders that attack and attackers that defend"-.
    It would be amazing, would be beautiful if Nordeus did update like this - atributes like marking and tackling to be important for attackers, but they do not did this! They destroyed training process and keep dark atributes useless.
    grubi125 likes this.

With all respectful, I do not understand why you Khris do not see how wrong is this update...
    grubi125 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    With all respectful, I do not understand why you Khris do not see how wrong is this update...
    Ive been coherent, since the +20AvQ was removed, I was against the measure, so I can't be against the actual update

Quote Originally Posted by StanislavK View Post
    if it was me id rather have new managers with deep pockets than old one who refuse to spend even for the monthly card. after all i need to pay salaries to the employees who keep this game running.
    This ^^^ is what its all about.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    This ^^^ is what its all about.
    The one who make the most noise is the one who pay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    The one who make the most noise is the one who pay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not necessarily true entirely. It must be considered that of the population in this game who actually pay for the extras within the game there are those who dislike something new and those that like the new , whatever it happens to be , but it is usually those that dislike something new that make all the noise. It is far more common for those that want to complain to speak up than those without complaint. For evidence of this you only need to scroll through the pages of these forums and compare negative feedback to positive feedback to any update/change or whatever. Something you might like to consider while you do this is to notice the volume of posts , either negative or positive that originate from the same source ie the same name. You will also discover that these forums represent only a fraction of the total game population with the vast, vast majority remaining silent and it may be the silent majority that is influencing the decision making. It should also be remembered that those who pay for the extras within this game represent only one revenue stream for Nordeus and that revenue stream may be dwarfed by another by population growth. For example the advertising that provides us with items from the shop all needs to be paid for at some point and would be an increasing stream of revenue which is dependent upon how many views of the advertising occur which is again tied to population growth. So to extend that idea a little , more players = more views = more money which would at some point would make in game purchasing , if not entirely redundant , merely an add on profit or gravy for the meat if you will. If you believe that the major source of income from this game for Nordeus is in game purchasing then I would suggest you may have a very naive outlook on how businesses such as this operate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast