Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Set Piece challenge : Advice to win

Pro

Set Piece challenge : Advice to win

won it with 5 teams ... so here's a secret

Put newly purchased 18 years fast trainer ( highest value for each level) players (around 80-95% ) as corner kicker even if he doesn't Corner SA , FKicker, and penalty kicker.

The system helps such players to be MOM by scoring ( penalty kick - free kick ) and in assists ( corner kick ).

Don't put your best players coz they are already having high skills so the possibility of being helped by the system is low ...

Good Luck
    grubi125 likes this.

And why the system will help the newly purchased players?and how ? lol
    Sagar1738 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    you shouldn't ask why ... you're a senior manager

How ? newly purchased with highest value are fast trainer ... I noticed the system push them to perform pretty good to gain skills to reach their highest potential ...

Won the competition 5 times with 5 teams according to this strategy ... I have no doubt about it

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post

How ? newly purchased with highest value are fast trainer ... I noticed the system push them to perform pretty good to gain skills to reach their highest potential ...

Won the competition 5 times with 5 teams according to this strategy ... I have no doubt about it
    I won this challenge with few teams i have without doing nothing,not even watching the games,my main team needs a pk to complete it too and i bet that if i will get the pk it's not gonna be because of any newly purchased player :]

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Omg !

It's so much effort for nothing (15), but for the work done, you are an olympic medalist. : P
    Sagar1738 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post

That may be true, but its also true that in my Asso we have 1 player not playing any games this season except Asso games and he won the challenge on the first game... Luck > skill... stats, whatever... So this challenge is all about luck.
    Sagar1738 likes this.

Nothing above is true . Its the manager who decides, not the game. I m playing T11 for about 55 seasons and never noticed that.
    Sagar1738 likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I won this challenge with few teams i have without doing nothing,not even watching the games,my main team needs a pk to complete it too and i bet that if i will get the pk it's not gonna be because of any newly purchased player :]
    didn't say that the strategy I suggest is the only one working ... It was just a hint for new users .. anway wish u good luck with the penalty

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't think there is such a case @USARABAT.

I won it with the star of my team as kicker for both sides F-K and penalties.

Set Piece challenge : Advice to win-contest-ruud.jpg

Set Piece challenge : Advice to win-van-nist-d14.jpg

I recommend to use the best "proven" players as kickers.
    About penalty case, I would say to find some lower q opponent (now with 4 more days is easier) and set Hard attack, high pressing, offside trap.
    But with those orders, maybe you 'll loose more greens than from training 15% earning skills
    Rizla and Sagar1738 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast