Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 4 old senior managers friends ( level 37- 43 - 50 - 56 ) left T.E. ! THX NORDEUS

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Not necessarily true entirely. It must be considered that of the population in this game who actually pay for the extras within the game there are those who dislike something new and those that like the new , whatever it happens to be , but it is usually those that dislike something new that make all the noise. It is far more common for those that want to complain to speak up than those without complaint. For evidence of this you only need to scroll through the pages of these forums and compare negative feedback to positive feedback to any update/change or whatever. Something you might like to consider while you do this is to notice the volume of posts , either negative or positive that originate from the same source ie the same name. You will also discover that these forums represent only a fraction of the total game population with the vast, vast majority remaining silent and it may be the silent majority that is influencing the decision making. It should also be remembered that those who pay for the extras within this game represent only one revenue stream for Nordeus and that revenue stream may be dwarfed by another by population growth. For example the advertising that provides us with items from the shop all needs to be paid for at some point and would be an increasing stream of revenue which is dependent upon how many views of the advertising occur which is again tied to population growth. So to extend that idea a little , more players = more views = more money which would at some point would make in game purchasing , if not entirely redundant , merely an add on profit or gravy for the meat if you will. If you believe that the major source of income from this game for Nordeus is in game purchasing then I would suggest you may have a very naive outlook on how businesses such as this operate.
    John go look around the forum just look at those unfamiliar name newer member joining just to voice their unhappiness of this new training system and I believe those are the real player. Hey John! I don’t mind paying if I still play this game it a hobby and I believe I have the right to voice my displeasure. You are treating this like it your business and people have to shut up and follow.
    Dont talk about business when you playing for free yet having the biggest mouth shame on you!

Why are you so hostile man ? It is you who is constantly hostile to those with views different to your own , it is me with the view that is different to yours. If you ever bothered to properly read any of my or others posts that offer different views from yours you might just realise we constantly say - please play your own way , voice your opinion but be prepared to listen to other views. However this is what you and a few others cant or wont do so you constantly attack not only our point of view but you attack us personally.
    The shame is yours , not ours.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    John go look around the forum just look at those unfamiliar name newer member joining just to voice their unhappiness of this new training system and I believe those are the real player. Hey John! I don’t mind paying if I still play this game it a hobby and I believe I have the right to voice my displeasure. You are treating this like it your business and people have to shut up and follow.
    Dont talk about business when you playing for free yet having the biggest mouth shame on you!
    There are a few new names, yes that is true but not a lot more than is normal and like most months you will never see them again so really.........meh.
    As for paying to play or playing for free that point is really of no consequence due to the small % of total revenue that those paying to play actually contribute these days. When the game was young , yes those who paid to play were important but now not so much due to population expansion as explained earlier. I took the time to try to explain that situation in my previous post and you give me abuse for it probably because a) you dont understand the basic principles of any business or b) you dislike having your own contribution marginalized and refuse to acknowledge that.
    I dont believe at any point I told anyone to shut up and follow what I say , nor should I be quiet on a subject it would appear I understand far better than some.
    Now if you dont mind, please leave the personal attacks alone and try to contribute to a discussion in a meaningful way like others are trying to do.
    Last edited by John Grant; 04-19-2018 at 04:03 AM. Reason: spelling correction

The truth is most of us have nowhere to go until somebody decides to make a game that is directly competitive towards TE. That is the thing that is missing in a sense, Nordi is a monopoly for mobile managing games. I still dont understand how these game devs will make 1000 clones of candy crush and war strategy game but not a single competitor to an app that has millions of downloads.
    madflo19, HairDryer and Temidayo_ like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    The truth is most of us have nowhere to go until somebody decides to make a game that is directly competitive towards TE. That is the thing that is missing in a sense, Nordi is a monopoly for mobile managing games. I still dont understand how these game devs will make 1000 clones of candy crush and war strategy game but not a single competitor to an app that has millions of downloads.
    That's true. decent competition will force nordeus to sit-up
    USARABAT and HairDryer like this.

Addicted
    I'm level 31 thinking seriously about quitting from Top Eleven.

Reason? Maximum balance between, yesterday, League match 99%(abandoned team) vs 118%( whit great skills and aptitudes) 1-1 and 118% vs 87% in UCL 2-1, ugly match....Good work...Top Eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    There are a few new names, yes that is true but not a lot more than is normal and like most months you will never see them again so really.........meh.
    As for paying to play or playing for free that point is really of no consequence due to the small % of total revenue that those paying to play actually contribute these days. When the game was young , yes those who paid to play were important but now not so much due to population expansion as explained earlier. I took the time to try to explain that situation in my previous post and you give me abuse for it probably because a) you dont understand the basic principles of any business or b) you dislike having your own contribution marginalized and refuse to acknowledge that.
    I dont believe at any point I told anyone to shut up and follow what I say , nor should I be quiet on a subject it would appear I understand far better than some.
    Now if you dont mind, please leave the personal attacks alone and try to contribute to a discussion in a meaningful way like others are trying to do.
    Maybe we don’t share the same idea. So you go your way and I go my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12