Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Cost of the g

Cost of the g

When is enough profit/money ENOUGH?? I am like most people and don't mind spending SOME money on fun or entertainment, but the costs for the game are getting ridiculous. The players that are "scouted" are now costing extortionate amounts of tokens - between 950 and 12500 PLUS game funds. For players in the UK that equates to £80-90 and even £100 which is a hell of a jump from a few mil and a few tokens, HOW GREEDY DOES ONE COMPANY NEED TO BE??? I am unclear as to the cost in other countries but as always there is a huge feeling of being ripped off in the UK. I am certain that as with most managers I take the game seriously but how many players are registered worldwide that simply underlines the LEVEL of greed. While the game should be about players, training, and rightly tactics, where is the parity in terms of cost when in reality your prizes are total crap. How about REAL prizes commensurate with the high price of the game. Please give yourselves a thoroughly deep internal examination, THERE IS money to be made, but how about some degree of MORALS and ETHICS??????? OR IS THAT TO MUCH TO HOPE FOR???
    HairDryer, pnr8555, McWifi and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by madscot1627 View Post
    When is enough profit/money ENOUGH?? I am like most people and don't mind spending SOME money on fun or entertainment, but the costs for the game are getting ridiculous. The players that are "scouted" are now costing extortionate amounts of tokens - between 950 and 12500 PLUS game funds. For players in the UK that equates to £80-90 and even £100 which is a hell of a jump from a few mil and a few tokens, HOW GREEDY DOES ONE COMPANY NEED TO BE??? I am unclear as to the cost in other countries but as always there is a huge feeling of being ripped off in the UK. I am certain that as with most managers I take the game seriously but how many players are registered worldwide that simply underlines the LEVEL of greed. While the game should be about players, training, and rightly tactics, where is the parity in terms of cost when in reality your prizes are total crap. How about REAL prizes commensurate with the high price of the game. Please give yourselves a thoroughly deep internal examination, THERE IS money to be made, but how about some degree of MORALS and ETHICS??????? OR IS THAT TO MUCH TO HOPE FOR???
    Yes absolutely agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by madscot1627 View Post
    Too much to hope for , its business pure and simple , and there are very little in the way of morals and ethics when money is to be made.Morals and ethics are for non profit organisations or those that care about brand loyalty. Maximum profit for minimum cost multiplied by the greatest length of time possible is a business model since time began especially when you care little about loyalty to brand.

Yep.

For getting about 1000 tokens, it levels to about 3000 baht, which is too much for us in Southeast Asia.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

i think the price of token is quite expensive, but as a customer, we have the right to not buy, but we don't have the right to decide the price for the company to sell.

Supply and demand are the biggest price drivers in a normal business. However in a business such as this there are other more determined factors to consider. With this game being the product of a business monopoly then supply and to a much lesser extent demand are meaningless concepts.Demand can still be a partial driver of price in a monopoly but only if the monopoly business allows it too be. One could argue that if a price is too high then demand will slow but the counter argument inside the monopoly will be if you wish to purchase the product you will pay the price we set because you have no choice. In either case the monopoly business still makes a profit from those willing to pay the price even if it is a non maximized profit and in this case of the token created by Nordeus they dont seem that concerned about demand for the product which lends itself the the premise that the in game purchasing is now a minor revenue stream for the business.

Pro
    I ran 3 teams from scratch to mid levels without spending any money... say No to " pay to win "
    Gobobo likes this.

"When is enough profit/money ENOUGH??"
    Bit of a naive question there.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The players that are "scouted" are now costing extortionate amounts of tokens - between 950 and 12500 PLUS game funds.
    you mean those "recommended" players ?

That's just another "potato" from marketing dept.
    With 20 tokens you can buy a young fast trainer and with 150-200 greens (6-7 days of farming vids) you can make him an excellent 120% player.
    How long are you playing the game ?
    pnr8555 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you mean those "recommended" players ?

That's just another "potato" from marketing dept.
    With 20 tokens you can buy a young fast trainer and with 150-200 greens (6-7 days of farming vids) you can make him an excellent 120% player.
    How long are you playing the game ?
    Is it making no sense as this is simply personal trainers.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast