Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and forum member from Feb 2013
    yep, there are still oldies, fans of the game
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    You don't get wiser by watching this video but i have to congratulate the effort.
    Although the title should be "effort to comprehend new training system" cause
    tutorial is missleading.
    Yes, it could be "Analysis and Tutorial". The original video is called "Análisis del nuevo sistema de entrenamiento" = "Analysis of the new training system".

First I do an analysis of everything, and in the end I explain how to continue training the players as before, and how to learn special abilities faster than many people knew. In that sense I think that it could be understood as a tutorial on how to train players now.

Here I decided to write "Tutorial" because the analysis I think has already been done in this forum and it's not what people need. I wanted to focus more interest on the end part, where I explain how to train key skills now and how to train special abilities / new positions.
    Der_Ryan_M and Nick Lizas like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    and forum member from Feb 2013
    yep, there are still oldies, fans of the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Wow level70!
    Yes!! I play since 2010, and I discovered this forum in 2013.
    Unfortunately in this Forum, the Spanish Community is not very active, so I'm not very active unless there are interesting topics to discuss in the English Community, which is where we can find interesting things.
    nikolgiorgos and Gabez Teh like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    Yes, it could be "Analysis and Tutorial". The original video is called "Análisis del nuevo sistema de entrenamiento" = "Analysis of the new training system".

First I do an analysis of everything, and in the end I explain how to continue training the players as before, and how to learn special abilities faster than many people knew. In that sense I think that it could be understood as a tutorial on how to train players now.

Here I decided to write "Tutorial" because the analysis I think has already been done in this forum and it's not what people need. I wanted to focus more interest on the end part, where I explain how to train key skills now and how to train special abilities / new positions.
    So, as we can understand from the vídeo, GK training is the cure... Gk training allow to avoid the skill growth restriction and we can get the same growth rate as before? Sounds strange, or, saying better, it seems too easy....

Enviado de meu Lenovo A6020l36 usando Tapatalk
    grubi125 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    So, as we can understand from the vídeo, GK training is the cure... Gk training allow to avoid the skill growth restriction and we can get the same growth rate as before? Sounds strange, or, saying better, it seems too easy....

Enviado de meu Lenovo A6020l36 usando Tapatalk
    Not really...
    The growth rate decreased significantly to the previous system even using goalkeeper exercises, that is for well-trained players of 5 and 6 stars.
    For 7-star players, I think it's pretty much the same.
    And for the players of 8 and 9 stars it is MUCH FASTER THAN BEFORE! It's crazy but it's like this jajaja

Now you can train players from 160% up to 200% with less green packs than you could train players before from 160% up to 180%... There are no quality limits.
    Marius007 likes this.

Apprentice
    Not really...
    The growth rate decreased significantly to the previous system even using goalkeeper exercises, that is for well-trained players of 5 and 6 stars.
    For 7-star players, I think it's pretty much the same.
    And for the players of 8 and 9 stars it is MUCH FASTER THAN BEFORE! It's crazy but it's like this jajaja

Now you can train players from 160% up to 200% with less green packs than you could train players before from 160% up to 180%... There are no quality limits.
    I've a MC/AMC 142%. I'll try to give him a series of Slalom Dribble to see how it works...
    grubi125 likes this.

Thanks bro!!
    I should've added, for you to add your L2 (second language) to the whole thing in about an hour is remarkable. I reckon the % of people on this forum who could do that is tiny.
    grubi125 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    I've a MC/AMC 142%. I'll try to give him a series of Slalom Dribble to see how it works...
    Don't forget the Gk exercises jajaja
    Last edited by grubi125; 04-19-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Dreamer
    Yes!! I play since 2010, and I discovered this forum in 2013.
    Unfortunately in this Forum, the Spanish Community is not very active, so I'm not very active unless there are interesting topics to discuss in the English Community, which is where we can find interesting things.
    No active at all. Gracias por el vídeo tío, te dejé un mensaje en el otro hilo
    grubi125 likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast